• paper mario:The Thousand Year Door

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • super paper mario

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paper Mario!

teh first one

i liked the first one because the colors where nice, i liked the gameplay, and the whole parnter system that was wicked.

Super Paper Mario. I love the other two as well, but SPM focused on the core cast of the Mario series, and I think that's just special.

ChrisAlassal said:
Super Paper Mario. I love the other two as well, but SPM focused on the core cast of the Mario series, and I think that's just special.

By adding a new group of villians, a new world, new designs, AND focusing on Tippi (UGH)? I like SPM, and own it, but PM PWNS SPM.

ChaosNinji said:
ChrisAlassal said:

By adding a new group of villians, a new world, new designs, AND focusing on Tippi (UGH)? I like SPM, and own it, but PM PWNS SPM.

ya i agree spm was really good but the first was way better.

By "core cast", I mean the playable characters- The stars of the game are classic Mario characters as opposed to characters made up solely for that game. I enjoyed the other Paper Marios greatly, as I said, but SPM undeniably focuses on the major characters far more in this regard.

i agree with the story focusing more on the characters but the gameplay wasnt there for me i liked the turn-based rpgs the first 2 were but i still like the gameplay in spm i mean its new and nintendo tryed something new out and it worked. but i still like the turn-based rpgs a little better. maybe i just miss the whole parnter system thats all.

I voted TYYD, though I think it's equal to the original.

I agree the original is pure gold, but I actually liked Super Paper Mario better. It's difficult to compare them in my opinion because both are just stellar. I don't know, I guess I just liked the action of Super Paper Mario better. Turn based is fine, but it just doesn't have the same appeal to me.

Haven't played any of them :(

Back