Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
teh first one

zeldafan

Goomba
i liked the first one because the colors where nice, i liked the gameplay, and the whole parnter system that was wicked.

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
Super Paper Mario. I love the other two as well, but SPM focused on the core cast of the Mario series, and I think that's just special.

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
ChrisAlassal said:
Super Paper Mario. I love the other two as well, but SPM focused on the core cast of the Mario series, and I think that's just special.
By adding a new group of villians, a new world, new designs, AND focusing on Tippi (UGH)? I like SPM, and own it, but PM PWNS SPM.

zeldafan

Goomba
ChaosNinji said:
ChrisAlassal said:
By adding a new group of villians, a new world, new designs, AND focusing on Tippi (UGH)? I like SPM, and own it, but PM PWNS SPM.
ya i agree spm was really good but the first was way better.

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
By "core cast", I mean the playable characters- The stars of the game are classic Mario characters as opposed to characters made up solely for that game. I enjoyed the other Paper Marios greatly, as I said, but SPM undeniably focuses on the major characters far more in this regard.

zeldafan

Goomba
i agree with the story focusing more on the characters but the gameplay wasnt there for me i liked the turn-based rpgs the first 2 were but i still like the gameplay in spm i mean its new and nintendo tryed something new out and it worked. but i still like the turn-based rpgs a little better. maybe i just miss the whole parnter system thats all.

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
I voted TYYD, though I think it's equal to the original.

I agree the original is pure gold, but I actually liked Super Paper Mario better. It's difficult to compare them in my opinion because both are just stellar. I don't know, I guess I just liked the action of Super Paper Mario better. Turn based is fine, but it just doesn't have the same appeal to me.

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Haven't played any of them :(