Kirby's Epic Yarn: Worst Game of 2010

Cosmopolitan said:
I'm not sure why Metriod the Other M deserved this title too. I never played the game, but it looks impressive.

Some people claim that the game "ruined" Samus' character by having her take orders from a man. Others complained that the controls were kind of clunky, which I can kind of agree with.

My biggest problem with it was that the enironments and music were kind of bland.

1. Very little exploration, if any.

2. Samus' narration/monologue gets tedious fast.

AAAAAAAAAnd...

breasts.png

this...

heels.png

and this...

beautymark.png

and this.

クッパJr. said:
My biggest problem with it was that the environments and music were kind of bland.
This.

Also, it seemed horribly short compared to all three Prime games, in my opinion.

But do you honestly think it would be a superb game compared to others out there? I still think "2nd Worst Game" of 2010 seems a little ludicrous.

I'll leave it at this. It's a good game, it's just not a great Metroid game.

Wario must of rated it if they say EPIC Yarn is to cute. I know one kid who had never played a Kirby game buy EPIC YARN because it was cute.
This how I would of rated it. Warning this rating contains epic proportions of yarn and strings:

EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC PINK MARSHMELLOW! I think people are so stupid now days. Judge it by it's music and graphics?
Y O U J U S T S U M M O N E D A N A N G R Y M A R S H M E L L O W
T A N K O F E P I C N E S S ! It's now going to send an army of tanks.

Saying that the game is bad for being too cute is like saying that the game is bad for being child-friendly.

Back