Most horrible food?

AWW YEAH, my taste buds just went on a tropical vacation. At the beach. Get the hint?

I absolutely hate Tomato Sauces where they add extra sugar to their stuff (I'm looking at you, Ragu and Prego). Absolutely disgusting. Classico and Mario Batali make the best tomato sauces out there. When I want to eat tomato sauce, I want TOMATOES, not High Fructose Corn Syrup. Jeez.

Almost anything served on an airplane smells and tastes like shit. And no matter, what they serve. It always taste the same.

I don't see why loads of people hate vegetables...

I hate peanut butter (no offense to the actual user) (OR IS THERE PLOT TWIST).

cuttlefishCuller said:

I see why. It's has always been like this, even in the older days, where obesity wasn't even considered.

I know vegetables are pretty good for you (alpha carotene, beta carotene, antioxidants, fiber, etc). but some I can't get myself to eat at all.

cuttlefishCuller said:

Because despite being healthy, people don't like the taste.

As long as we're talking about veggies, I can eat them, provided I'm able to eat something else immediatley afterwards or at the same time, to get rid of the taste (i.e. lettuce on burgers).

I cook really good cabbage, bok choy and mushrooms.

I dislike salad that has romaine lettuce and olive oil in it

I hate the salad, even with the ranch. The best thing is to not touch it at all, because ranch isn't that great

I can't think of anything off the top of my head but celery.

BGKkfjdjhs the taste of that is just

ah

no

Back