Texture Hacks for MKWii

Ultramariologan

This guy apparently ate Wario.
If you used texture hacks for Mario Kart Wii, what would it be?

If I used texture hacks, I would make everyone act like they are using Starman, but they are not invisible, the kart/bike is not rainbow, and sparkles don't come out from the person.

Don't you mean invincible?

I've seen many texture hacks on Youtube with videos.

I would probably texture hack different courses like SNES Mario Circuit 3, into an Icy like course. I would also do character texture hacking, making Yoshi red and black! ;D

I would make Dry Bowser red to make Red Bowser. I will also make a blue Koopa Troopa.

Nice job MnSG! I would download them onto my Wii if I had Riivoultion and all that stuff. But I do have an SD Card. Anyway, you did a really good job!

I didn't texture hack my Wii (not yet 'cause I'm learning and I don't know how to patch textures while creating my own), but replacing music in the game is one awesome move, though it requires perfection to an extent.

Textures are colours for (3D) Models.
As in MKDS, models are in the .nsbmd files and textures are in .nsbtx.
Both are inside .carc files.

UltimatePetey said:
Nice job MnSG! I would download them onto my Wii if I had Riivoultion and all that stuff. But I do have an SD Card. Anyway, you did a really good job!

If you're using a USB Loader, then you'd have to do up a custom ISO. That, you'll have to figure out yourself, as piracy discussions are prohibited here.

Back