What is the easiest Mario game you played?

Ultramariologan

This guy apparently ate Wario.
I don't know if we already have a topic for this, but anyways, what is the easiest Mario game you played?

For me, it was Mario Kart Wii.

Super Mario World

Mario & Luigi RPG 3.

New super Mario bros.

Super princess peach

Super Mario 64 DS

Any mainstream title that gives me extra lives frequently tends to be a bit easier. Nowadays, getting game overs is quite uncommon on my end.

MnSG said:
Any mainstream title that gives me extra lives frequently tends to be a bit easier. Nowadays, getting game overs is quite uncommon on my end.
Yoshi's Island DS... so far. I haven't picked it up in months but I was in World 2 nearing 30 lives.

President Iwata said:
Mario & Luigi RPG 3.
This. I will admit, however, that the Challenge Node bosses were pretty hard. I still haven't gotten past Dark Star X.

Mario Kart DS and Super Mario 64 (because of snaking and BLJ'ing).

Luigi's Mansion. I can go through all the game without dying once, plus I beat it (beat the last boss) in less than a day. But, just because it was easy doesn't mean it sucks.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Luigi's Mansion. I can go through all the game without dying once, plus I beat it (beat the last boss) in less than a day. But, just because it was easy doesn't mean it sucks.

I beat it for the first time in 3-4 hours.

N said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

I beat it for the first time in 3-4 hours.
How old were you when you first got it though? I was..... 13 I think? It used to take me a day or so I believe.

I was 11. It was pretty easy as I remember.

Trickiest, yes. Unfortunately, even those had gotten too easy for me after a while. Was a sad day for me when I had found that out.

Back