Paper Mario 3DS Partner Ideas

A Bullet Bill, Chain Chomp and Wiggler.
Ability:
Chain Chomp: Break blocks.
Bullet Bill: Float over dangerous terrain. Example lava.
Wiggler: Used as a ladder for climbing high places.
Who knows? Nintendo might be listening?

Kamekian said:
Cosmopolitan said:
Magikoopa
This is just such a good idea. There are endless possibilities for thinking of a Magikoopa field ability too.
Hmm... a Magikoopa could add platforms, make things appear, shrink Mario, make Mario invisible or even allow Mario to pass through walls! Mason I totally agree with you.

Dorayaki said:
well...... not to think All stars possibility in the first choice?

whatever, no clue talked about what Paper Mario 3DS actually is going to do
also, not to refer it as a asequel to "Super" Paper Mario Wii, the story mode may be just as the two previous Paper Mario, with new partners of different species in new plot
but still hope old characters,
either All-stars Mario members or those partners in Paper Mario 1~2 appear again
or I'm not (or any other one is ?) willing to see new partners in 3DS who can only appear one time
I know this is late, but we understand that you want to people to see you thread. You have linked it soo much

I think Shy-Guy would be an Ideal partner, I mean, they're the coolest little guys around and they're abilities can be really broad!
I don't even know why they didn't put him in the previously games ...

I'd love it if there was a Lava Bubble, Ember, or Phantom Ember partner. A playable Blooper partner would work, too, but I imagine that he or she would have a similar moveset to Sushie's.

Koopaul said:
Dorayaki said:
well...... not to think All stars possibility in the first choice?

I always wanted to see an RPG starring big name Mario characters outside Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser.

That would be my ultimate dream! A total Mario fangasm!

Super Paper Mario?

(I know, it wasn't a true RPG)

^I think he means the other major characters (not the main four). Super Paper Mario had Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Peach in it, but not the others.

I too want to see a game starring the Big 8 Mario characters (and I mean all eight of them).

Propeller Toad said:
^I think he means the other major characters (not the main four). Super Paper Mario had Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Peach in it, but not the others.

I too want to see a game starring the Big 8 Mario characters (and I mean all eight of them).

Oh, you're right. My mistake.

Propeller Toad said:

Same here. If a game has to have all of 8 of them working together, then there has to be a cool story.

Oh Well, weather it's called Super Mario, Super Mario 3DS, or WHATEVEr It'll end up, who cares? What's in the name? A rose by any other name smells just as sweet. You like? I wrote that. No I didn't.

Marwikedor said:
Oh Well, weather it's called Super Mario, Super Mario 3DS, or WHATEVEr It'll end up, who cares? What's in the name? A rose by any other name smells just as sweet. You like? I wrote that. No I didn't.

Wrong Thread bro

I wonder if a Pianta would work as a partner? He could throw Mario at the enemies and replenish the party's HP with fruit. Not a bad idea if I do say so myself.

Michelangelo said:
I wonder if a Pianta would work as a partner? He could throw Mario at the enemies and replenish the party's HP with fruit. Not a bad idea if I do say so myself.

I agree a pianta partner would be awsome

Michelangelo said:

What would his out of battle action be? The only thing Pinatas are known for (besides a terrible justice system) is their throwing ability. That would be useful in battle, but I can't see much of a use outside of it.

I guess the Pianta's field ability could be throwing Mario across a gap to hit switches and retrieve items, similar to Kooper and Koops' shell toss ability.

That's what I figured, but how would the Pinata be able to follow Mario? I guess that he could do that teleporting thing that partners in the past did when they were out of place, but that looks really fake.

Leonyx said:
Michelangelo said:

What would his out of battle action be? The only thing Pinatas are known for (besides a terrible justice system) is their throwing ability. That would be useful in battle, but I can't see much of a use outside of it.

:lol:

How about a Bullet Bill? It could charge into enemies, and outside of battle, it could break certain obstacles. I suppose that if there's an upgrade system, the Bullet Bill could call upon Banzai or even King Bills in battle (that's probably not likely, but hey, it'd be cool).

Mario4Ever said:
:lol:

How about a Bullet Bill? It could charge into enemies, and outside of battle, it could break certain obstacles. I suppose that if there's an upgrade system, the Bullet Bill could call upon Banzai or even King Bills in battle (that's probably not likely, but hey, it'd be cool).

I like this idea. It would basically be like a Koopa outside of battle though. Not that that's a bad thing.

I'd like to see a really obscure partner like a Tweester. I personally think he or she would make a great defencive character, he/she could suck in any kind of projectial thrown at it or mario and after a few turns it could spit them out at the enemy, (kinda like bide from pokemon). Another way it could attack it by launching ground-based enemies at the cieling and may sometimes be able to hit swoopers or other enemies that stay in the air.
And that's just off the top of my head.

Back