Paper Mario 3DS Partner Ideas

N

Shy Guy
Banned User
What kind of species do you think the partners will be in Paper Mario 3DS?
A Pokey?
Maybe a Bandit?
If there is a Chain Chomp partner, there could be anything!
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
well...... not to think All stars possibility in the first choice?

whatever, no clue talked about what Paper Mario 3DS actually is going to do
also, not to refer it as a asequel to "Super" Paper Mario Wii, the story mode may be just as the two previous Paper Mario, with new partners of different species in new plot
but still hope old characters,
either All-stars Mario members or those partners in Paper Mario 1~2 appear again
or I'm not (or any other one is ?) willing to see new partners in 3DS who can only appear one time
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
I'd personally would like to see a Toad partner (the series never had one of those). A Hammer Bro. partner would also be pretty cool as well.
 

N

Shy Guy
Banned User
New Super Mario said:
Some people like that are people you wouldn't expect as a partner. Like a Luma
Or a Ninji
 
M

Ms Mowz!

Guest
Oh there could be a lot of possibility's.

A wiggler
A shy guy

It will be interesting to see who is a partner besides Chain chomp
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
There's a good chance the chain chomp is just a temporary placeholder, since it doesn't seem to have any defining features like every other PM partner.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Herr Shyguy said:
There's a good chance the chain chomp is just a temporary placeholder, since it doesn't seem to have any defining features like every other PM partner.
Maybe it can drill through a certain type of wall ala the falling Chomps in YI?
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
I mean superficially. Every partner has had something differentiating it from the generic enemy type that it's based on. Except like Flurrie and Vivian.

Granted, I haven't seen any screencaps with the chain chomp recently, but if I'm not mistaken it's just a normal looking chain chomp.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Herr Shyguy said:
I mean superficially. Every partner has had something differentiating it from the generic enemy type that it's based on. Except like Flurrie and Vivian.

Granted, I haven't seen any screencaps with the chain chomp recently, but if I'm not mistaken it's just a normal looking chain chomp.
Ah. I could still see it happening. Knowing Nintendo, they'll recolor him and give him a hat. Hm...



*shot*

A man can dream can't he? Also note that Sushie was nothing more than a recolored Cheep Cheep!
 
M

Ms Mowz!

Guest
Mason said:
Herr Shyguy said:
I mean superficially. Every partner has had something differentiating it from the generic enemy type that it's based on. Except like Flurrie and Vivian.

Granted, I haven't seen any screencaps with the chain chomp recently, but if I'm not mistaken it's just a normal looking chain chomp.
Ah. I could still see it happening. Knowing Nintendo, they'll recolor him and give him a hat. Hm...



*shot*

A man can dream can't he? Also note that Sushie was nothing more than a recolored Cheep Cheep!
Ha! So true
 
M

Ms Mowz!

Guest
New Super Mario said:
Maybe, main heroes as partners like Toadsworth, Yoshi, and stuff like that. Rosalina would sure be a surprise
I don't think she would appear but I would like Rosalina too!
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I'm pretty sure that Chain Chomp will get a makeover. I don't think the Chain Chomp is content with running around naked.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Anyway, I want a penguin. The other partners can be whatever, but they've owed us a penguin since Shiver City in the first one.
 

Puddin

eat the rich
Herr Shyguy said:
Anyway, I want a penguin. The other partners can be whatever, but they've owed us a penguin since Shiver City in the first one.
Aren't those called Bumpties? And YES, that would be cool. They should have Pennington with Tattle instead of a Goomba.
 
Oh... PARTNER ideas. Not ideas. My mistake... I can see why it got deleted now. Fine fine. Honestly, I say Luigi is a possibility, now that we've seen him in Super Paper Mario. Besides, we're overdue for some turn based paper Luigi action.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I would like a Dry Bones, Magikoopa, or Hammer Bro
 

Neptun

Goomba
there are so many possible good partner member.
next to the obvious choice of a hammer bro, a magikoopa or a shy guy I would love to see unconventional party members. How about a Piranha Plant, a Bullet Bill or even a Thwomp? Ever since I played Mario Party 3 I wanted a Thwomp to be a partner in at least one Paper Mario game!
also the Bullet Bill could be the character who flies Mario over the short gap. It would look quite awesome tbh.
 
Top