How Old Are You?

I'm 16, gonna be driving soon. :D

Figment said:
Well, obviously aside from the Userpedia user Boun c ball, who was 8, I dont know who else. She might have set the record for youngest person on here.
There was a user named Ohsnap! on the Wiki who claimed to be 7.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Figment said:
Well, obviously aside from the Userpedia user Boun c ball, who was 8, I dont know who else. She might have set the record for youngest person on here.
There was a user named Ohsnap! on the Wiki who claimed to be 7.

Damn.

When I was 7, I did everything in the command line, and we didn't have internet back then.

They say that a lot, while they already did.
Believe me, I know this from experience.

Lily said:
I wonder who is the oldest ever?

Plumber's 40-years old. Has his own house, and only has an overweight cat named Filbert to comfort him.

Beanbean is just an alternate personality of his.

And then there's HK, who's about 50...

Hypnotoad said:
20 as of today. After my initial shock upon entering this community as to how many young people (<16) there are, I'm now surprised as to how many OOOOOOOLD people like me there are :P

Really? I've only seen younger kids on here ( 16 and under). Is there anyone who is 20+ years out there??

I'd list them but then I'll get "Q_Q YOU FORGOT ME ON UR LIST"

Oh what the heck I'll try anyway: MST3k, Solar Blaze, Porple... there are a couple more I almost listed but they're not quite 20 yet. I guess I only know of three at the moment. Oh and Tox Box is 41.

Just kidding.

Mason said:
I'd list them but then I'll get "Q_Q YOU FORGOT ME ON UR LIST"

Oh what the heck I'll try anyway: MST3k, Solar Blaze, Porple... there are a couple more I almost listed but they're not quite 20 yet. I guess I only know of three at the moment. Oh and Tox Box is 41.

Just kidding.

And it's funny Mason, cuz I never see them posting anything (unless I'm not looking in the right spots hahaha)

Back