How Old Are You?

FPS = First Person Shooter

ADHD = Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder

In this thread: People insult games they've never played before.

Especially bizarre considering this is a topic about user ages, not their gaming preferences.

All the people that play it in my school are only 12 like me but they even play 18 games so sometimes I wonder about them. COD big Red one was a 15 but that's the only game I've played that's higher than a 12 rating.

I played COD4 on a Mac once, but I didn't like it.

I did Metroid Prime: Hunters, Metroid for NES, Super Metroid, and Metroid Fusion.
I didn't get them at all.

yoshidude99 said:
All the people that play it in my school are only 12 like me but they even play 18 games so sometimes I wonder about them. COD big Red one was a 15 but that's the only game I've played that's higher than a 12 rating.
The rating system is so worthless because parents let their 10 year old kids buy rated M (17+) games anyways. Not a lot of people pay attention to them.

I will be old enough to drive in less than two years. Hooray.

Splash Woman said:

Especially bizarre considering this is a topic about user ages, not their gaming preferences.
Actually, I've played it and Halo. Halo is far superior.

But you're right, we really need to get back on topic. Here's Porkins.

stay-on-target.gif

STAY ON TOPIC.

Splash Woman said:
Exactly.

For example, I hated CoD up until the point I played it. And, when I did, I really enjoyed it.

Irrational hate for games is stupid. Unless it's for E.T. on Atari. Then it's rational. So why did I say that.

The only way you can make me play a FPS is if its a gorillaz PB game when you get to be Noodle and kill pirates with a machine gun while 'On meloncholy hill' plays in the background.

Fawfulfury65 said:
yoshidude99 said:
The rating system is so worthless because parents let their 10 year old kids buy rated M (17+) games anyways. Not a lot of people pay attention to them.

I will be old enough to drive in less than two years. Hooray.

The people at stores who sell those gamesshould tell the parent that their kid can't have it unless the r at that age or older.

My sister is driving and I am scared when drives. She got an F in the Driver's Ed class but passed. It is very strange.

I don't mean to minimod here (haha, yeah), but this topic is supposed to be about user ages, right?

Back