How Old Are You?

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>yoshidude99
That's actually sad.
I mean, on my school, where there are people in a range of 16 to 35 years old, a lot of people play Pokémon, and we're even getting lots of people around us when we battle or trade.
Especially when I stream my Nintendo DS handheld on a random PC monitor, as it's easier to watch it.

Most people in schools nowadays bash you if you like anything Nintendo-related. If you like Black Ops, you're like God to them.

Its worse for a girl... Girls dont like video games and rock music... Im the only 3ds owner in the entire yeargroup... proboly entire school, exluding my Brother.

>>Nega-Man
Actually, it's more because my school doesn't include any children, nor teenagers.
Sure these people mainly play World of Warcraft and Need for Speed on school computers during school hours, but mature people just give others more respect, it's normal.

Nega-Man said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>yoshidude99
That's actually sad.
I mean, on my school, where there are people in a range of 16 to 35 years old, a lot of people play Pokémon, and we're even getting lots of people around us when we battle or trade.
Especially when I stream my Nintendo DS handheld on a random PC monitor, as it's easier to watch it.

Most people in schools nowadays bash you if you like anything Nintendo-related. If you like Black Ops, you're like God to them.
I agree 100% with this statement!
"OMG You play Black Ops?! You're so awesome!
You play Mario?! Ehh, that's okay."

yoshidude99 said:
At my school people talk about black ops all them time and someone gets called a baby forl iking Pokemon.

I don't like Pokemon but a lot of girls like it. The cooler boys that play lots of sports talk about Black Ops

Yeah people need to understand that Nintendo is just a hobby. In elementary school, practically everyone knew I liked Nintendo and drawing Nintendo characters. I'd share my koopalings for show and tell! :P
Idk, kids are just mean. They just want to be mean to people for dumb reasons....

I used to think no one liked Mario in my school but a load of people have NSMB but they never really talk about it or anything like me.

I played Super Mario, Pokémon, and Star Fox games in my entire life, also at schools, and on past schools, people are like "You fucking Pokémon loving bitch!", "Yeah! Get fucking Halo, Driver, GTA, etc., you dumb bitch!".
I said "You really think you're cool for playing useless games? How cute! Now let's wait until you get an RROD, BSOD, or a broken PS3, thanks to these awesome graphics. Nintendo has lower quality graphics, in order to not make their consoles die.", and they didn't know what to say since.

Nega-Man said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>yoshidude99
That's actually sad.

same with me but i like black ops but only for zombies

Yeah the only COD game I have played is Big Red One and there is a mission where you have to shoot down ships but I could never do it because of the stupid gun controls.

Because it's so easy anyone can play it, and it helps that many American kids are ADHD and having a big fast-paced FPS helps them.

Back