Neglected Mario Charcters

Which Mario Character(s) is/are the most neglected?!

• Birdo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geno

• Mario's Paper Mario Partners

• Mario's TTYD Partners

• Tippi

• Pixls

• Spiny

• Paratroppa

• Koopa

• Pirahna Plant

• Cheep Cheep

• Bullet Bill

• Goomba

• Shy Guy

• X Nauts

• Punies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think the enemies got neglected? What are you kidding? I blame it on Wario.

And yet Wart, Captain Syrup, etc, don't even get mentioned. Now THAT'S what I call, neglect! ;D

Toad is neglected way too much. Nsmb Wii and Sports Mix were pretty kind to him, but I do hope that they give him a more active role in the games for the future. Hopefully, he'll become a playable character more often rather than being overshadowed by Yoshi.

Penguins are basicly the only characters not in the baseball games
Waluigi has been waiting in line forever
And Buzzy beetles R AWESOME

May you give specific explanation that what is negecting?

if you mean the main characters that should be in spin-offs but actually not
species can't be counted since they are not definitely players
Toad, Yoshi, Wariobros, they already have main roles in spin-offs. are you kidding?
some options from you for individual games (RPG, Paper) can't be counted, too, since their main roles are just decided by Nintendo before their second appearance
mostly fading heroines and Koopalings (for villians in main games) can be counted as neglected objectively

or would you mean that Mario fans often neglects when they are still main characters in spin-offs?

The Koopalings have to be the most neglected characters, only appearing in three mainstream Super Mario titles (SMB3, SMW, NSMB Wii), Yoshi's Safari, M&L: Superstar Saga, Mario is Missing, and Hotel Mario, with the last two stated games being rather poor games, overall.

Also, none of them have ever been given a playable status in any games; mainstream and spin-off. Something that most generic characters have managed to get; primarily in the Mario Baseball series.

MnSG said:
The Koopalings have to be the most neglected characters, only appearing in three mainstream Super Mario titles (SMB3, SMW, NSMB Wii), Yoshi's Safari, M&L: Superstar Saga, Mario is Missing, and Hotel Mario, with the last two stated games being rather poor games, overall.

Also, none of them have ever been given a playable status in any games; mainstream and spin-off. Something that most generic characters have managed to get; primarily in the Mario Baseball series.
The penguins aren't playable either, so them and the Koopalings are in the last few to be playable

Where is Daisy?

FunkyKong84 said:
Where is Daisy?

I was just about to say the same thing. She is definitely the most neglected. There are just way too many examples to list. Why she's not in that huge poll is beyond me... ???

I also feel that Rosalina can be quite neglected outside of the SMG series. I'm surprised she hasn't shown up in Winter Olympics, Sluggers, or Sports Mix. The Koopalings were pretty neglected as well until their big comeback appearance in NSMBW. They were planned to be in Super Princess Peach, but were eventually dropped.

FunkyKong84 said:
Where is Daisy?

Daisy is a common spin-off character. The same also applies to Wario and Waluigi, who aren't heavily neglected either. Rosalina is still a pretty new character when compared to the other Mario Universe characters, so her status as a neglected character is questionable right now.

The only character on that list who's truly neglected is Wart! He only appeared in one Mario game, and a remake, and that's it!

Smashgoom202 said:
The only character on that list who's truly neglected is Wart! He only appeared in one Mario game, and a remake, and that's it!

You do have a point there. Of course, Super Mario Bros. 2 is just a Mario variation of Doki Doki Panic, which isn't even a Mario title.

And of course, he only existed in a dream. However, that reason is somewhat feeble, seeing as Shy Guys, Snifits, and Birdos exist outside of dreams.

He also made a cameo in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, as Mamu the singing frog.

Ironically, that game was ALSO a dream, of the Wind Fish.

Smashgoom202 said:
He also made a cameo in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, as Mamu the singing frog.

Ironically, that game was ALSO a dream, of the Wind Fish.

Yeah but the official artwork is a REAL frog.

Gamefreak75 said:
Koopalings are overrated.

Waluigi needs to appear in a main game.

This. The Koopalings are rip-offs of each other, and a rip-off of Bowser. The method of defeating them is terribly uninnovative. And then they say the babies suck because they are rip-offs. -_-

As for Waluigi? He is PERFECT for a main game appearance.

Propeller Toad said:
Toad is neglected way too much. Nsmb Wii and Sports Mix were pretty kind to him, but I do hope that they give him a more active role in the games for the future. Hopefully, he'll become a playable character more often rather than being overshadowed by Yoshi.
Super Mario Galaxy also gave some light to toad (toad brigade) I know that's not exactly toad himself but still.

They still make that crap face frog overshadow an awesome character.

Back