Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Is it just me, or is everyone NOT MAKING ANY SENSE ALL OF A SUDDEN?

New movie FTW.

I just noticed in a gameplay video that Lucario's side B has some charge up abilities, but this may just be a animation(which will cause lagg before the attack).

I heard that Brawl's SSE ending is one of the worst video game endings ever...
Thoughts?

3Dejong said:
OK, so all the characters die, reunite, and then... Sonic kills the bad guy.

THAT'S NOT AN ENDING

Fool. If you had actually SEEN the ending you would know that sonic mearly stops taboo from unleashing his mega attack that turns everyone into trophies. You then fight taboo in an epic battle, and he's hard, unlike some of those other pansies.

After you beat him all the worlds that were sucked into subspace return to normal.

Rex said:
3Dejong said:

THAT'S NOT AN ENDING

Fool. If you had actually SEEN the ending you would know that sonic mearly stops taboo from unleashing his mega attack that turns everyone into trophies. You then fight taboo in an epic battle, and he's hard, unlike some of those other pansies.

After you beat him all the worlds that were sucked into subspace return to normal.

LAME.

ChaosNinji said:
Rex said:
3Dejong said:

THAT'S NOT AN ENDING

LAME.

I simply saw the cutscenes that come inbetween battles.

King Boo said:
Brawl will be the best Sonic game in over ten years.

God, I'm tired of all this senseless Sonic bashing that goes on. Everyone forgets all about the GOOD Sonic games. Sonic Rush series, Sonic Riders series, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Battle... Even Shadow the Hedgehog was way better than anyone gives it credit for. And if were going back 10 years, Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2.

And don't say Sonic Riders sucked. You only think it sucks because you didn't bother to invest the time to learn how to play and ended up sucking at it.

Uniju said:
Snack said:
King Boo said:
Brawl will be the best Sonic game in over ten years.

God, I'm tired of all this senseless Sonic bashing that goes on. Everyone forgets all about the GOOD Sonic games. Sonic Rush series, Sonic Riders series, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Battle... Even Shadow the Hedgehog was way better than anyone gives it credit for. And if were going back 10 years, Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2.

And don't say Sonic Riders sucked. You only think it sucks because you didn't bother to invest the time to learn how to play and ended up sucking at it.

I am VERY tired of Sonic bashing, as well. The only gripe I have is that, for the first generation, Sonic games were ALL side-scrollers. Then, after Sonic Adventure came out, they were ALL 3-D world-runners. Battle was good, Riders was AWESOME, and Sonic 1/2, plus Adventure, Heroes and Rings were pwnsome.

The rest were lame.

I know the game has been released in Japan, and the final roster was revealed. But what happened to the rest?

Mewtwo, Young Link, Roy, Dr. Mario, and Pichu... I don't see why Pichu isn't a character in Brawl... he could be tweaked some (not take damage by using attacks). It would be nice if he was replaced by somebody... Young Link & Toon Link? Roy & Ike? Mewtwo & Lucario? Even though he was a clone/joke character, Falco, Ganondorf, AND Ness came back, so can't they tweak Pichu's attacks from Pikachu's? I'm a big fan of Pokemon (the first game series I ever liked, and then Mario came along... and the rest).
I mean, Mewtwo, Roy & Dr. Mario were supposed to be in Brawl! Pichu could of been replaced by Plusle & Minuin! If anybody has reasons, reply. For each character... Mewtwo, Young Link, Pichu, Roy, & Dr. Mario

MegaMario9910 said:
I know the game has been released in Japan, and the final roster was revealed. But what happened to the rest?

Mewtwo, Young Link, Roy, Dr. Mario, and Pichu... I don't see why Pichu isn't a character in Brawl... he could be tweaked some (not take damage by using attacks). It would be nice if he was replaced by somebody... Young Link & Toon Link? Roy & Ike? Mewtwo & Lucario? Even though he was a clone/joke character, Falco, Ganondorf, AND Ness came back, so can't they tweak Pichu's attacks from Pikachu's? I'm a big fan of Pokemon (the first game series I ever liked, and then Mario came along... and the rest).
I mean, Mewtwo, Roy & Dr. Mario were supposed to be in Brawl! Pichu could of been replaced by Plusle & Minuin! If anybody has reasons, reply. For each character... Mewtwo, Young Link, Pichu, Roy, & Dr. Mario
I hate when the + and - Pokémon always appear together. They should be seperated or else I'll hate them for the rest of my life.

I'm not interested whether Pichu is in or not because I probably won't buy Brawl. Feel free to flame me! :)

Uh... ok... so you hate the clones? That means... Fox & Falco... Captain Falcon & Ganondorf... Ness & Lucas... also, why aren't you buying the game...?

MegaMario9910 said:
Uh... ok... so you hate the clones? That means... Fox & Falco... Captain Falcon & Ganondorf... Ness & Lucas... also, why aren't you buying the game...?
Because... I don't... want to?
I doens't look interesting to me, that's it. And nao flame me.

Back