Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

King Boo said:
Sakurai created Kirby, and the Smash Bros. series gameplay is based on that of Kirby Super Star. And Brawl's menus are based on the Kirby Air Ride menu.

Brawlcentral.com said:
PT Impressions: Ivysaur's jumps are quick, but short. Squirtle's Side Special (Withdraw) is useful and quick, but easy to SD with. Charizard is not good for FFA according to one person.
The Beam sword is much longer than expected.

For the last time, Brawl central is a load of bullcrap. I mean seriously....

Brawlcentral.com said:
Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile!

And that's just Mario's page.

SiFi said:
King Boo said:
Sakurai created Kirby, and the Smash Bros. series gameplay is based on that of Kirby Super Star. And Brawl's menus are based on the Kirby Air Ride menu.

Brawlcentral.com said:
PT Impressions: Ivysaur's jumps are quick, but short. Squirtle's Side Special (Withdraw) is useful and quick, but easy to SD with. Charizard is not good for FFA according to one person.
The Beam sword is much longer than expected.

For the last time, Brawl central is a load of bullcrap. I mean seriously....

Brawlcentral.com said:
Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile! Mario profile!

And that's just Mario's page.
they put that as a filler until they get a copy of brawl

Well what do you know? Sheik made it in. Looks like Brawl Central needs a lot more research.

Yes! Since Sheik is 100% confirmed that means that Ganondorf has to appear now! Due to that interview with one of the designers of Twilight Princess being correct about Sheik!

Snack said:
I can't believe you guys are complaining so much about the delay. Would you rather have a half finished game? Not to mention that Sakurai supposedly doesn't plan on working on the Smash Bros. series after Brawl. Be patient. You would only end up complaining more if Brawl was released unfinished.

They said something about a Smash Bros. DS...

SiFi said:
Snack said:
I can't believe you guys are complaining so much about the delay. Would you rather have a half finished game? Not to mention that Sakurai supposedly doesn't plan on working on the Smash Bros. series after Brawl. Be patient. You would only end up complaining more if Brawl was released unfinished.

Where?!

And Sheik is now IN. BRAWL. HA-ha, King Boo.

What was with that hedgehog that looked my twin!? Oops. Wrong game.

It's just that the game has HAD FOUR RELEASE DATES. The Wii's launch, December 3rd, February 10th, and now Marth 9th. And Japan only got delayed five days. But America gets delayed a whole month. What the fuck is up with that shit? It's fucking bull shit. Translating can't take that fucking long. But I know Sakurai has a good reason, but it isn't fair to delay Japan for five days, and delay America for a WHOLE FUCKING MONTH.

SiFi said:
Snack said:

Yah i heard about that they never said anything because it wasnt more than 20% true at the time now its more like 1000% true and i mean 1000.

Seeing that Sheik is in and that they're using an unused Twilight Princess design for the character really adds credibility to this site where I found an interview several days ago that said everything that was in this update.

King Boo said:

It's just that the game has HAD FOUR RELEASE DATES. The Wii's launch, December 3rd, February 10th, and now Marth 9th. And Japan only got delayed five days. But America gets delayed a whole month. What the *bleep* is up with that *bleep*? It's *bleep* bull *bleep*. Translating can't take that *bleep* long. But I know Sakurai has a good reason, but it isn't fair to delay Japan for five days, and delay America for a WHOLE *bleep* MONTH.
And to top it off is the fact that Sakurai didn't tell why.
:evil:

Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

It's just that the game has HAD FOUR RELEASE DATES. The Wii's launch, December 3rd, February 10th, and now Marth 9th. And Japan only got delayed five days. But America gets delayed a whole month. What the *bleep* is up with that *bleep*? It's *bleep* bull *bleep*. Translating can't take that *bleep* long. But I know Sakurai has a good reason, but it isn't fair to delay Japan for five days, and delay America for a WHOLE *bleep* MONTH.
And to top it off is the fact that Sakurai didn't tell why.
:evil:
Plus he said that the one at whoppy was the final version.

Awesome! they are showing me how Olimar's End of Day final smash works!
That's really cool because to be honest, I've never actually played any of the
Pikmin games. I once watched one of my friends play it back when it was still
a new game but that's about it.

I think it will be hard to exicute well like metaknight's but besides that awsome.

chibizombie said:
I think it will be hard to exicute well like metaknight's but besides that awsome.
How so? You don't even do anything.

SiFi, you want proof that Zelda's Final Smash is the same as Sheik's?

zelda1.jpg
zelda1.jpg
zelda1.jpg

Sakurai said Sheik's Final Smash is Light Arrow. What is Zelda shooting? A Light Arrow.

LIGHT ARROW! LIGHT ARROW! LIGHT ARROW!

Stop being an asshole, and accept that brawlcentral is the most reliable source of Brawl information on the web.

No, the most reliable sources are Dojo and Youtube*. These guys look for sources in random Japanese gaming magazines. Magazines can write total bullcrap too. The rest is already on the Dojo.

*Footage of the demo, y'all.

The movelist at the bottom of her update thing wasn't just for Sheik. Sakurai added it to ALL characters.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/zelda.html

What did Sakurai list Zelda's Final Smash as? Light Arrow. Sorry, SiFi, but you just got owned.

www.SiFi.justgotowned.com

So long as it's on the dojo... :roll:

Back