You.
Knee.
j00.

Pokemon DP said:
Three words.
You.
Knee.
j00.
Oh, so, Corn Flakes Guy is three people; Me (Pokemon DP), a Knee and you (Dodoman)! XD
>_____>

I still sez that the Donkey Kong music is super winsome.

>_____>

LOLz! XD Also, I know. I liked, no, LOVED the Donkey Kong music. I just like Sonic music better, that's all, but that's just me. =|

ChaosNinji said:
Pokemon DP said:
>_____>

LOLz! XD Also, I know. I liked, no, LOVED the Donkey Kong music. I just like Sonic music better, that's all, but that's just me. =|

ORLY? Kirby music is the winsomest. =3
I think the Cook Kirby music was better than the Meta Knight music.

I say we have a Clash of the Brawl Songs Competition! :D

I think the Cook Kirby music was better than the Meta Knight music.

I say we have a Clash of the Brawl Songs Competition! :D
HELL NO!! D= That will start "opinion flame wars"! And, I just got flamed in Chat by Uniju for liking Sonic Heroes! >_> I don't need this! D=

WTF are you talk about?!
Loln00b! You know what I'm talking about.

Me: I remember playing it years ago. =| I liked it. =)
Uniju: well YOU liked it. YOU like the Pokemon Anime o_O
Me: I knew I'd get flamed for having an opinion. -_-'
Uniju: lawln00b
Me: I said I liked it, thus, I want to try it again. I never said everyone had to like it. 9_9

Anyway, this is going off-topic. BACK TO SSBB! =D

If Mushroom Kingdom returns, the SMB theme has to be orchestrated. D:

No, Meta Knight's Revenge is the best! And StarFox: Space Armada. And Ridley's theme rocks for being awesome, AND confirming Ridley!

No, Meta Knight's Revenge is the best! And StarFox: Space Armada. And Ridley's theme rocks for being awesome, AND confirming Ridley!
-_-'. Great, ANOTHER person who acts like his opinion is the right answer. -_-' Also, confirming Ridley? Kraid's Theme was in Melee, but he wasn't playable. 9_9

ridley would be nice for an assist trophy

or. . .

create a new stage
falling down the generator shaft and ridley is in the backrground. Then once in a while, ridley will shoot his beam which would be hard to doge. then, he would swoop up, grab the stage, and occasonally bite and slash at it. just like in Metroid prime 3: corruption

Well, when I said unfortunatly, I meant Jigglypuff. I like the Pokemon series but in the Melee the only good one was Pikachu. Pichu and Jigglypuff were just plain weak. Mewtwo was pretty strong, but easily beaten from being too light. As for the AC character, I read on Nintendopedia (seems like a relliable source) that the creator said the character is be using a lot of AC items in Brawl as attacks, Judge for yourself what you want to believe.

Sakurai said:
His special moves are also powered up, but the one thing you can’t do is ride his bike.

Don’t do it.

This may seem like a joke, but you absolutely must not ride it.

I'm gonna disobey Sakurai and ride the bike.

Screw the rules, I have money.

This is why Captain Falcon hasnt appeared yet.

-Kirby and Yoshi are judging-

-Meta-Knight walks in-

Kirby: Security!
Yoshi: Woah man, let's give him a chance now.
Kirby: -angerily eats their desk-
Yoshi: Ignore him, he kinda wants to be the only rep from his series. Show us-Ceiling breaks open-
Captain Falcon: YOUR MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!
Kirby: God damn it C.Falcon! Get the **** out! We just put that ceiling in after you took it out yesterday!! Get him! And push his update back AGAIN!!!
C.Falcon: -shot in the butt with a tranquilizer dart
Yoshi: Continue Meta-Knight
Meta-Knight: -Pulls out a strawberry cheesecake-
Kirby: D:!!! I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!! KILL HIM!!!!!
Yoshi: Wow, dude, you've got problems, I still can't believe you killed 20,000 Waddle Dees for that.
Meta-Knight: Let me in the game and you get it back.
Kirby: -throws Meta-Knight the acceptance letter and takes the cake-
Yoshi: why do I work with you?

http://smashbrosrevolution.ytmnd.com/

Old shot of Melee's character select screem looks fake, but if its true, Melee would have had 108 Characters! And if Melee was supposed to have 108, then imagine how many could be in Brawl! Probably fake, but I dont know for sure. Wait... Superman, Batman, Spidey, and Hulk definitely prove that this is fake. >_>

King Boo said:
http://smashbrosrevolution.ytmnd.com/

Old shot of Melee's character select screem looks fake, but if its true, Melee would have had 108 Characters! And if Melee was supposed to have 108, then imagine how many could be in Brawl! Probably fake, but I dont know for sure. Wait... Superman, Batman, Spidey, and Hulk definitely prove that this is fake. >_>

Yes. Luke and Vader do, as well.

On top of some of the characters being art, and pixels from other games.

Terrible photoshop is TERRIBLE.

Woot! Event Mode is back! And King Dedede is in the first event, so he's a starter! And Meta Knight is playable in the third event so he's a starter too! Pit and Wario are also starters. So its true! And the entire starting roster will be revealed on December 15th. I think everyone revealed so far except for Snake and Sonic are starters.

King Boo said:
Woot! Event Mode is back! And King Dedede is in the first event, so he's a starter! And Meta Knight is playable in the third event so he's a starter too! Pit and Wario are also starters. So its true! And the entire starting roster will be revealed on December 15th. I think everyone revealed so far except for Snake and Sonic are starters.
Well, it's obvious that Meta, Wario, and Pit are starters because they were in the very first trailer.
(Then again, I have my doubts about Snake.)

I hope they give Dark Link a trophy this time. He's so winsome!

Well, it's obvious that Meta, Wario, and Pit are starters because they were in the very first trailer.
(Then again, I have my doubts about Snake.)

I hope they give Dark Link a trophy this time. He's so winsome!
YA RLY! They'll obviously be starters, but Snake won't. Dark Link should get a Trophy, he is FTW! =D Who here hopes there will be more than 51 Event Matches? =| I certainly do! =D

Back