Say something the above user would NEVER say

I'm really not. I'm aroace.

the story behind my title is I asked my friend what I should make my custom title and he said "the absolute gayness part 2" so…

horses are awful creatures!
sorry i probably should have added a plus or a q to the end of the acronym to maximise inclusivity

undertale is boring

My favorite operating system is Windows ME.

I tend to very seldom make profile posts recently

Dewgong is not only the best pokemon in the first generation, but in all of the generations!

Smart in a respectable manner pansexual

I don't hope she made lotsa spaghetti; I have too much computer time as the only device I use for doing work on Poll Committee material

My favorite operating system is Windows 8.1
Actually I do really like that OS due to nostalgia, since my first laptop that was completely mine ran it. I was 11 when I got it and I upgraded to Windows 10 when I was 12 or 13. I still get a huge amount of nostalgia when I use it, but sadly whenever I try to reinstall it on that laptop, the WiFi doesn't work. At least I have virtual machines then but that can come with a few issues too like lag and aspect ratio problems. Ofc though despite my nostalgia for Win 8.1 Debian is still my favourite OS by far, but if you'd asked me before I discovered Linux I might've said Win 8.1. I was always very fond of the fullscreen start menu with moving icons, and fullscreen apps in Windows 8.1 that made the OS feel more homely and immersive. Heck if someone releaesed a Desktop Environment for Debian that was just like Win 8.1 I'd probably switch to that

Nobody cares about Friendship is Magic, except for Brotherhooves Social, the greatest cartoon episode of all time

Back