The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 7 - Nintendoqueen

Happy belated Birthday Gigaremo.

This needs to be updated.

This year, Lily's Birthday is the last time she celebrates it with our Queen (Queens' Day on the 30th of April will be replaced by Kings' Day on the 26th of April, starting next year).

Happy birthday YoshiWaker!

Also my birthday is on May 4th, for the record. proof that i'm a Jedi

Happy birthday, Mister waker of Yoshis. And happy belated birthdays to those that I missed.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 17 - Yoshiwaker - 30 - Lily

Happy belated birthday.
We know what is next....
fire-emblem.jpg

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 17 - Yoshiwaker - 30 - Lily

i'm a bit late, but happy birthday yoshiwaker, and also the other people i missed

Happy birthday to everyone with a recent/upcoming birthday. Mine is Jan. 10 if you want to add that to the list. :)

Not to be picky, but why am I not on the list yet?

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 30 - Lily - 1 - PBJ - 4 - B45

UnderArmour said:
  • 5 - Marshall Dan Deadpool
Fuck you crash I hope you die a silly songless death

Baby Yoshi said:
Dozla said:
Baby Yoshi said:
Not to be picky, but why am I not on the list yet?

because you never asked
yeah, i did

Baby Yoshi said:
Hey, can I be added to the calendar? My BDay's the same day as Storm Yoshi's.

To be fair that was a while ago and it was probably missed. Anyone who didn't post their birthdays on the last five pages and isn't on there should probably post them again.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 30 - Lily - 1 - PBJ - 4 - B45

Len Kagamine said:
It's 30th of April for me, so Happy Birthday Lily!

Mods: And if you wanna my name on the list mine is the same day with Bowser45
Uh.. Thanks I suppose. Really already?
Not yet for meeeeeeeeeeeee

But she's Azn, they're always forward in time (and Aussies too).
30 April is as well the very last time we have Queens' Day, starting next year, we'll have Kings' Day on 26 Aprils.
Just to inform you, that you won't have a this huge party on your Birthday anymore, in 2014 and onwards.

My birthday is September 7th. Can somebody put it on there?

Back