The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 11 - Plumber - 13 - Neurario

Happy birthday!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 11 - Plumber - 13 - Neurario

I have no idea how I'm gonna fit all those names into the title.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, YellowDinoDude!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 18 - YellowYoshi398 - 19 - NSM

Happy Birthday, Mr. YellowYoshi!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 18 - YellowYoshi398 - 19 - NSM

Happy slightly belated birthday, YY!!

And happy birthday, NSM!

Happy birthday NSM and YY398,whoevere you are.

Happy birthday NSM.

Happy birthday NSM, you wonderful wonderful boy!

And also happy birthday Lario, BaseballYoshi, and Home-Dawg!

Happy Birthday, NSM, BaseballYoshi, Home-Dawg, and Lario.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 19 - NSM, BY, Lario, Home-Dawg

omp it's also Lario's birthday! Happy birthday, Lar-ee-oh!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 19 - NSM, BY, Lario, Home-Dawg

Happy birthday NSM and anyone else I missed!

Happy birthday, NSM and his family.

(and lario)

Happy birthday NSM triplets (w/ Lario)

Hey, if it's not too much of a big deal, could my name in the OP - Kazooie - be changed to Pi? I feel like I'm identifying myself more as Pi, and I don't want anyone getting confused or something.

Happy birthday to y'all that I missed.

Back