The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 15 - Rin - 16 - TheFreshPrince

I wish you a very fresh birthday, tfp!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 15 - Rin - 16 - TheFreshPrince

Happy birthday Homebro!

Happy birthday TheFreshPrince!

down

(happy birthday your royal freshness <33)

happy birthday tfp, have a wonderful day full of great home cooking

Happy late birthday Rin, and happy birthday S-Y.

Happy b-days you two(whether it's late or not).

Happy Birthday Rin and TheFreshPrince

Happy birthday Rin, happy Birthday S-Y

Happy birthday to me! I'm 24! Also, my parents are going to pick up my sister, so we won't be going out to eat and opening presents until Sunday. Fine by me, it means my birthday lasts the whole weekend!

My birthday is also awesome, because it's the same birthday as Shigeru Miyamoto!

thanks everyone =) & happy birthday smash

happy birthday superyoshi

miyamoto and super-yoshi have eaten food today.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 15 - Rin - 16 - TFP, Smashgoom

I might be a little late, but happy birthday to MB2, S-Y, and Smashgoom!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 15 - Rin - 16 - TFP, Smashgoom

Oh Happy late Birthday Smashgoom!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 20 - Sydezkicks - 23 - Porple

happy late b-day smash.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 20 - Sydezkicks - 23 - Porple

Lakituthequick said:
Happy Birthday Sydezkicks
^
Even though I have no clue who you are.

Back