The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 13 - Nitwit 22 - Storm Yoshi

Happy Birthday.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 13 - Nitwit 22 - Storm Yoshi

Happy late birthday, Nitwit, and happy birthday, Awesome Koopa!

Thanks guys!

Happy Late Birthday, Epic Nitwit!

Happy birthday, Awesome Koopa! Haaaaave a great one!

Thanks!

Since it is my birthday soon I might as well say it again. August 18th

Happy Birthday, MrConcreteDonkey, QuizmoManiac, and Reversinator!

it's my birthday

happy birthday Moofle!

and happy early birthday to MCD, Quizmo, and GreenDisaster!

And Happy Birthday, Guiliant.

Thanks guys. :D

And happy birthday, Quizmo, Moofle and GreenDisaster!

Happy birthday, bros. Lucky you; Meet the Pyro comes out tomorrow (apparently).

Happy Birthday, MCD, Quizmo, Green Disaster, and Moofle!

Further proof that MCD is Quizno.

Happy birthday, MCD, Quizno, GreenDisaster and Moofle!

Did you get anything special? c:

Happy birthday MCD, Quizzy, GD, and Moofly!

Happy Birthday to all people!

Aoi Asahina said:
Happy Birthday, MCD, Quizmo, Green Disaster, and Moofle!

Further proof that MCD is Quizno.

Well yeah, of course he is. They're both me, so they are also each other! :P

So after some discussions, all active users seem to be actually 1 the same person?

precisely

Pi said:
Did you get anything special? c:

i got a new phone

Back