The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 13 - Nitwit 22 - Storm Yoshi

Completely forgot about this thread. Thanks for the happy birthdays, everyone.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 13 - Nitwit 22 - Storm Yoshi

Klavier Gavin said:
What phone did you get?

A HTC One S or whatever.

Happy birthday to my fellow June 25th babies, and thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

Happy birthday to all of you who have been named several times over!

It's my little brother's birthday today.

That is all.

Happy Birthday, people I've skipped lately.

MKGirlism said:
Happy Birthday, people I've skipped lately.
^
This. I never check this thread very often.

Is that a "never", or a "not very often"?

Oh, happy belated birthday, Glowsquid and Garlic.

happy birthday, Gigglesquad: hope you enjoy F.E.A.R.

happy birthday, Marcelagus, although you'll likely not see this because you're in Japan right now

Happy Birthday, you two. =D

I am now a man

Congratulations.

Have a very happy birthday, Lord Sir Sheriff Shoey.

Happy belated birthday to Glowsquid and Marcelagus.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 8 - ML - 14 - Ralph, Smasher

Happy birthday, Shoey. /day late

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 8 - ML - 14 - Ralph, Smasher

Happy belated birthday, Glowsquid, Marcy, and Shoey.

Plunderbird said:
I am now a man
ok got confused here for a minute, but now it's fine; Happy birthday, Ser Shoey!

Happy birthday, Glowsquid, Garlic and GS15.

(I'D SAY SHOEY BUT IT DOESN'T BEGIN WITH G)

Back