The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 27 - tb - 28 - Gabby - 31 - Pwwnd

Thanks everyone.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 27 - tb - 28 - Gabby - 31 - Pwwnd

Maria Renard said:
Thanks everyone.
I may be late to the party Pwwnd but still Happy 16th B-Day! :D

happy belated birthday to people i missed!

I turned 21 Today!!

Happy birthday to me!!

:peach: :luigi:

happy birthday turb and a51.

Happy birthday to A51 and anyone else I might have missed.

Happy birthday A51.

>be me
>check skype
>skype: hey it's tfp's birthday today
>me: neato
>thinks by past experience that it's the following day without thinking it through at all
>hits 12am
>double checks thread to make sure
>tfp's birthday was yesterday
>mfw

LyU52yD.gif

(happy birthday tfp)

It's my birthday today.
Turning 17

Happy birthday Steve! Keep on runnin' those wikis!

Happy birthday to the big man Porple, and to PLK too! Both of you enjoy!

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
It's my birthday today.
Turning 17

hapy bithday

also happy birthday porple, youll forever be our supreme overlord

Happy belated birthdays to everyone I missed including Porple.

happy birthday tfp and larry

and of course emperor porple :porple:

I have now reached 15 years on this crazy planet :yoshi:

Back