The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 8 - TPG - 9 - Andymii - 10 - Anton

Happy birthday, TPG! And happy belated birthday to everyone I missed.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 8 - TPG - 9 - Andymii - 10 - Anton

Happy birthday TPG and Happy belated birthday to those I missed.

HBD TPG (I know it's probably the 9th by now where you are, but I kept thinking today was the 7th, which was why I didn't post earlier)!

thanks everyone!

Also, it's the ninth, so happy birthday to Andymii!

Aaaahh, shoot! Happy belated birthday, TPG - sorry I missed it ;-;!

Also, happy birthday to da bossman, Andymii!

happy birthday andymii!

Happy birthday Andymii!

Happy birthday Andy!

Whoa, I just woke up and this is great

Thanks everyone

Happy Birthday Andymii! I hope you do some Fun Stuff for your birthday! :dk:

it's the 10th over here

HAPPEE BIRFDAY ANTOOOOONNN

my birthday is suddenly not on the list anymore, it's July 12th
also happy birthday Anton

Happy birthday Anton!

Happy birthday Anton @-@

Happy Birthday Anton. May you have plenty of Chex Mix.

Happy birthday Anton!

You should really take the day off today...

anton anton anton have a super happy birthday also be careful not to go to one of those restaurants that sing on your birthday

Happy birthday Anton!
Banjo said:
anton anton anton have a super happy birthday also be careful not to go to one of those restaurants that sing on your birthday
Well you can go just don't tell them it's your birthday.

Especially not BD's Mongolian Grill. They give you a giant tinfoil hat and I mean giant. Now you gotta carry that shit around if you got other things to do that day.

Back