The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 4 - 24 - Zero - 31 - Toad85

Happy Birthday Jesus Freak and Yoshikong!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 4 - 24 - Zero - 31 - Toad85

Happy Birthday to me!

What he said

Happy belated birthdays to anyone I missed.

Seriously, update the title.

wow its been forever since the title was updated
happy belated birthday neptune and everyone else

Happy birthday Nitwit and happy belated birthday to everyone else!

Happy Birthday, Nitwit! And belated birthdays to anyone I missed.

Honoka Kousaka said:
Seriously, update the title.

wow this thread is more out of date than world of warcraft

anyway my b-day is today

got pizza, and had a party yesterday too, good stuff.

Another year to be alive, thank you God.

happy cake day, zae

Happy birthday MCD, Aiko, Time Turner, and Quizmo

Happy Birthday MCD, Aiko, Time Turner, and Quizmo!

thanks

also happy birthday everyone ive missed since i last posted in this thread about 500 years ago

Back