The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 4 - 24 - Zero - 31 - Toad85

Happy belated birthday PokemonMaster and ToxBox. Happy birthday KoopaTroop.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 4 - 24 - Zero - 31 - Toad85

Happy birthday everybody I missed!

Happy belated Birthdays PokemonMaster, ToxBox and KoopaTroop.

Happy birthdays to NintendoQueen and anyone else I missed.

Happy birthday to all that I missed

happy belated king fawful

Happy birthday to all I had missed. Happy belated half birthday to me. It happened on Tuesday

You know whose birthday it is tomorrow
0e9.jpg

you know the thread title should really be updated

happy belated birthday to everyone i missed (everyone also missed my birthday quite a while ago this month)

It's not even midnight here but it is in most places so Happy Birthday Lily!

Also happy belated to all that I missed

hey lily happy birthday
i hope you had a great day and got lots of presents and stuff :)

Marika Tachibana said:
hey lily happy birthday
i hope you had a great day and got lots of presents and stuff :)
Thank you and I did get some great presents!!!

Happy Birthday, Shipping Master!

Back