The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 30 - Lily, 5/1 - P. Bowser Jr

*lands in wearing a birthday suit

no not like that you fools it's a special tuxedo neptune wears to birthdays you sick sick sickos*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY LILY

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 30 - Lily, 5/1 - P. Bowser Jr

Happy Birthday, Lily!

Иeptune said:

no not like that you fools it's a special tuxedo neptune wears to birthdays you sick sick sickos*

I wanted to see you shirtless :(

anyways happy birthday to ye Lily

Happy Birthday Lily!! :) :) :) :) :)
On my birthday I'm going to LEGO Land with my best friend.

お誕生日おめでとう、リリーさん。

Do I have to glide into view wearing my cosplay of a tree?

Happy birthday Lily!

A gliding tree cosplay would be odd.

I just imagined a tree gliding into lily's line of sight...

Happy birthday Lily.

Hope you have a brililyant birthday! :dk:

And happy belated birthday to everyone I've missed!

Иeptune said:

I used to think that's what it was

Ok this is weird
I was talking to my mate Jo a few weeks ago about 'what if they released free! season 2 stuff on my burthday'
And they just released a new pv
Fuckinf jinx much

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday Lily.

Happy belated birthday Prince Bowser Jr.

It's 4th May for me and Smg2daisy. So...

Happy birthday to you, je t'aime mon amour. Avec toi pour toujours.

Joyeux anniversaire.

Back