New Sherlock Mario Book 1:The Case of the Toxic Donut

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Super Mario said:
Voting Tally:
Mystery in the Snow- 2 (QuizmoManiac, Rocker64)
Case of the Haunted House- 1 (Mr bones)
Secrets of the Lost Tomb- 0
Fixed. Also i updated the "Lastest Issue" thingy.

I think Secrets of the lost tomb is too action movie like (Indiana Jones)

New Super Mario said:
Rocker64 said:
New Super Mario said:
Voting Tally:
Mystery in the Snow- 2 (QuizmoManiac, Rocker64)
Case of the Haunted House- 1 (Mr bones)
Secrets of the Lost Tomb- 0
Fixed. Also i updated the "Lastest Issue" thingy.
Thanks for the updating

Your welcome.

And yea quizmo i thought the same thing.

New Issue should be coming this week, but might not because I am really busy with a talent show act. I hope so, but probably not wed. or thursday.

Here we go, the chapter everybody has been waiting for....... I give you...... Chapter 13!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/New_Sherlock_Mario_Book_1:_The_Case_of_the_Toxic_Donut#Trivia

Broggy said:
Here we go, the chapter everybody has been waiting for
What is this again?

Just kidding, pretty good chapter. Obviously UltraMario has put you in a lava lamp.

Chapter 15 and Ending. Please make comments about Book 1:

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/New_Sherlock_Mario_Book_1:_The_Case_of_the_Toxic_Donut

Great overall, but I think it needed more suspects, because you were tracking UltraMario for about half the book.

Quizmo Maniac said:
Great overall, but I think it needed more suspects, because you were tracking UltraMario for about half the book.
Per, and next time try to make it more mysterious because it seems like in this one you find evidence and walk around and find more and luckily you find one person who can testify which is supported by evidence and put away the criminal.

Nina Einstein said:
Quizmo Maniac said:
Per, and next time try to make it more mysterious because it seems like in this one you find evidence and walk around and find more and luckily you find one person who can testify which is supported by evidence and put away he criminal.
OK, thanks for the tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back