The saddest movie you have seen

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Mine is Hacchi. Good, but sad movie.
What is your guys'.

I don't see how a monster movie can even be sad. Dog ones like Marley and Me and Hachi are sad because the dogs dies. And they just have to play sad violin music

OK listen pal, Godzilla's official nickname is the Knig of the Monsters. I said above you have to be a Godzilla fan for it to be sad. Do you know how hard it is, when you have been a fan of Godzilla since you wer six, to watch Godzilla die while playing the saddest music ever. Its hard to watch. I love dogs as much as the next guy, but I have never scene those movies so I don't know what to say.

BTW Godzilla could pwn Spyro in 2 seconds flat.

C'mon guys, stop arguing. Spyro is epic, agile, he can fly, but is a little weak. Godzilla is giant, a little slow moving though, and REALLY powerful. But hey, Superman can lift a planet and got killed too (resurrected though). I honestly can't say who would win.

(This message is brought to you by the Internet Organization Against Flame Wars a.k.a IOAF)

Sorry, I just get really ticked if someone makes fun of Godzilla. everyone at school makes fun of me cause I like Godzilla and Mario.

GalacticPetey said:
Sorry, I just get really ticked if someone makes fun of Godzilla. everyone at school makes fun of me cause I like Godzilla and Mario.
Those kids are just mean. I don't have anything against Godzilla I just don't see how it can be sad. Also Spyro could easily kill Godzilla. He's defeated many monsters and isn't really weak. And the fight stops now. They are both powerful and wonderful monsters

GalacticPetey said:
Its ok, its cool. I was just trying to prevent a flame war. Sorry people make fun of you. Mario is AWESOME. Forget Master Chief, Mario has been in over 250 video games, is the most reconized video game character in the world and Super Mario Galaxy 2 was the most highest rated game of all time. Mario and Godzilla rock.

Shame on them if they make fun of you just because of that. By the way I am typing on my Ipad so it might be slow and bad.

Its okay guys. At least I have friends who like Godzilla and Mario. I'm also pretty sure this girl at my school kinda likes me. She doesn't treat me like the other people there. Even some of the nicer girls aren't the nicest of people to me. anyway, lets get back to what we were talking about before this happened.

Toy Story 3, at the end when
Andy gave Woody, Buzz and all the other toys to the little girl before heading to college.
Nearly cried then.

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
Toy Story 3, at the end when
Andy gave Woody, Buzz and all the other toys to the little girl before heading to college.
Nearly cried then.
Oh yeah that was sort of sad. I loved that movie.

I thought 8 Below was said, mostly because most of the dogs died ;____;

And this old Asian movie i watched titled "...To Live", 'twas pretty depressing at times D:

I suppose All Quiet on the Western Front was pretty depressing.

Memories of Tomorrow.

:'( :'( :'(

Back