Wario in Live action?

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
If they ever make a Wario Movie who do you think would make a grade-a Wario?

I say ... DANNY DeVITO

Alphaclaw11 said:
Lario said:
I dunno, thinking of a short and fat guy......................... is not so FTW
sry but wat is WTF i wanted to know for sooooooooooo long and now me feels stubd :( :?: :?:

FTW means "for the win".
WTF means "what the f...".
Do not confuse them.

Kill me now, before the pain starts...

MARIO CHARACTERS SHOULD NEVER, EVER BE IN LIVE-ACTION. It totally ruins their images.

I think that since Wario's series (Or atleast Warioware) has much less abundant fantasy elements than the Mario series, Wario would work better in live action than Mario... But Mario is much more well known, and would be more likely to get a movie.

I would definatly want to see a Wario movie though... It could a comedy, or something darker and more action oriented, both would fit Wario well.

Snack said:
I think that since Wario's series (Or atleast Warioware) has much less abundant fantasy elements than the Mario series, Wario would work better in live action than Mario... But Mario is much more well known, and would be more likely to get a movie.

I would definatly want to see a Wario movie though... It could a comedy, or something darker and more action oriented, both would fit Wario well.

If comedy, I hope that they wouldn't insert any fart jokes.

Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Snack said:

QFT.

<_<
>_>
<_>

And no nose-picking jokes either.

Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Snack said:

QFT.

<_<
>_>
<_>

And no urine jokes.

3dejong said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Snack said:

QFT.

<_<
>_>
<_>

And no urine jokes.

Urine jokes? WTW? Has that appeared in Wario games?

There's that microgame in Smooth Moves where you have to direct boys and girls that have to take a piss badly into the correct washrooms. But no urine is ever seen.

Booster said:
There's that microgame in Smooth Moves where you have to direct boys and girls that have to take a piss badly into the correct washrooms. But no urine is ever seen.
Yeah, it's Mona's boss game.

Anyway, who would voice Dribble and Spitz?

Booster said:

There was also a microgame in Mega Microgame in which you had to collect crap, they changed it to diamonds in the american release.

Back