Wario in Live action?

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
If they ever make a Wario Movie who do you think would make a grade-a Wario?

I say ... DANNY DeVITO
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Alphaclaw11 said:
Lario said:
I dunno, thinking of a short and fat guy......................... is not so FTW
sry but wat is WTF i wanted to know for sooooooooooo long and now me feels stubd :( :?: :?:
FTW means "for the win".
WTF means "what the f...".
Do not confuse them.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Kill me now, before the pain starts...

MARIO CHARACTERS SHOULD NEVER, EVER BE IN LIVE-ACTION. It totally ruins their images.
 

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
I think that since Wario's series (Or atleast Warioware) has much less abundant fantasy elements than the Mario series, Wario would work better in live action than Mario... But Mario is much more well known, and would be more likely to get a movie.

I would definatly want to see a Wario movie though... It could a comedy, or something darker and more action oriented, both would fit Wario well.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Snack said:
I think that since Wario's series (Or atleast Warioware) has much less abundant fantasy elements than the Mario series, Wario would work better in live action than Mario... But Mario is much more well known, and would be more likely to get a movie.

I would definatly want to see a Wario movie though... It could a comedy, or something darker and more action oriented, both would fit Wario well.
If comedy, I hope that they wouldn't insert any fart jokes.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Snack said:
I think that since Wario's series (Or atleast Warioware) has much less abundant fantasy elements than the Mario series, Wario would work better in live action than Mario... But Mario is much more well known, and would be more likely to get a movie.

I would definatly want to see a Wario movie though... It could a comedy, or something darker and more action oriented, both would fit Wario well.
If comedy, I hope that they wouldn't insert any fart jokes.
QFT.

<_<
>_>
<_>
And no nose-picking jokes either.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Snack said:
I think that since Wario's series (Or atleast Warioware) has much less abundant fantasy elements than the Mario series, Wario would work better in live action than Mario... But Mario is much more well known, and would be more likely to get a movie.

I would definatly want to see a Wario movie though... It could a comedy, or something darker and more action oriented, both would fit Wario well.
If comedy, I hope that they wouldn't insert any fart jokes.
QFT.

<_<
>_>
<_>
And no nose-picking jokes either.
And no urine jokes.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
3dejong said:
Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
Smiddle said:
Snack said:
I think that since Wario's series (Or atleast Warioware) has much less abundant fantasy elements than the Mario series, Wario would work better in live action than Mario... But Mario is much more well known, and would be more likely to get a movie.

I would definatly want to see a Wario movie though... It could a comedy, or something darker and more action oriented, both would fit Wario well.
If comedy, I hope that they wouldn't insert any fart jokes.
QFT.

<_<
>_>
<_>
And no nose-picking jokes either.
And no urine jokes.
Urine jokes? WTW? Has that appeared in Wario games?
 

Booster

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
There's that microgame in Smooth Moves where you have to direct boys and girls that have to take a piss badly into the correct washrooms. But no urine is ever seen.
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Booster said:
There's that microgame in Smooth Moves where you have to direct boys and girls that have to take a piss badly into the correct washrooms. But no urine is ever seen.
Yeah, it's Mona's boss game.

Anyway, who would voice Dribble and Spitz?
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Booster said:
There's that microgame in Smooth Moves where you have to direct boys and girls that have to take a piss badly into the correct washrooms. But no urine is ever seen.
There was also a microgame in Mega Microgame in which you had to collect crap, they changed it to diamonds in the american release.
 
Top