What species is Peach?

Re: What race is Peach?

New Super Fire Mario said:
Villain11 said:
Human, you've seen a female toad in Toadette and Peach doesn't look lik that.
I never knew Toadette licked Peach. lol
eeewewewww. Any ways, shes human; hopefully.

Toadette loves to lick Peach. That's why Peach's dress is Pink, because Toadette's pink saliva stained it.

Villain11 said:
Toadette loves to lick Peach. That's why Peach's dress is Pink, because Toadette's pink saliva stained it.
Oh...... Well than who stained Daisy's dress. Toadsworth?
I got myself a new sig quote.

:'(

My ones are going left, right and center.
Villain11 said:
Probably. I guess Birdo would've licked Rosalina's dress.

Perhaps she's both. However, it does sound awkward if she's half human and half toad, but considering that she is the ruler of the mushroom people, there must be some sort of connection between her and the Toads.

E-102 γ said:
:'(

My ones are going left, right and center.
Villain11 said:
Probably. I guess Birdo would've licked Rosalina's dress.

I'm pretty sure Toadette would never beat up Peach.

And Birdo can think twice about licking Rosalina. No one is gonna attack her.

Actually, that was Daisy. Apparently, in the film, Daisy was an evolved dinosaur species.

Mason said:
Also, where did the Mario brothers come from? I don't think the movie or the three shows (which say they are from Brooklyn) are canon. I'm thinking the Mushroom Kingdom because of YI and YIDS.

That's their only origin story at the moment.

Although Mario Bros (NOT Super Mario Bros) is indeed set in Brooklyn according to the creators, so maybe they've either visited there or their ancestors herald from there.

Uh, I don't think anything's been said about that one. All we know is that it's on a construction site of sorts.

I think it's been implied to be a hat in some of the RPGs.

She's WHITE

[/thread]

Sharks Territory said:

Super Mario Wiki is not canon. It's a "Wiki", and anyone can edit it.

What's Bowser? I think Bowser is a certain kind of Koopa, and Peach is either a human or a certain kind of toad. She's not the toads we know (you know, the :toad: s), because she's about three feet taller than they, plus the Toads don't have noses or ears. She looks more like a human than she does like a toad. I think that :peach: is not a :toad:, or at least the kind that are 2 feet tall and have bulbous white heads. They aren't hats, which is almost canon, seeing as A) they never, EVER remove them, and B) they're mushrooms, and if you remove a mushroom cap it dies. Also, check out her last name:
:toad: :toad: :toad:TOADSTOOL :toad: :toad: :toad:

Back