Bowser Jr vs. Bowser?

FunkyKong84

Blooper
Does anyone think that eventually Bowser Jr will replace Bowser who will be limited to a smaller role in the game?

So far Bowser Jr has been his father's sidekick, but after some years will this status remain as such?

In the games, no. As the timeline floats, Bowser Jr will always be Bowser's doting son/sidekick and Bowser will always be big bad. This isn't Neo and Nina Cortex.

In terms of if they did age, there would obviously be a time when Bowser Jr succeeds the throne and becomes King Bowser II, and it's not even certain that Bowser I would stick around.

Bowser will surely remain the final boss in the games and the mastermind behind all the plans. Jr. however, takes up that role that delays Mario from getting to Bowser so easily. I'm sure that he will probably stay in the same place or eventually get smaller roles as time goes by.

Bowser will always be the big Koopa he is. He will always be himself, the main villain11.

As for Bowser Jr., he will become homeless and soon die of premature heart failure.

lol I 'll take it u r no big fan of Bowser Jr.

Prince Fluff said:
Bowser will always be the big Koopa he is. He will always be himself, the main villain11.

As for Bowser Jr., he will become homeless and soon die of premature heart failure.
Yes, Bowser will always be the main Villain11.

Maybe one game Bowser Jr will take over when something happens to Bowser?

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Maybe one game Bowser Jr will take over when something happens to Bowser?

New Super Mario Bros.

Back