Attention Everyone

Villain11

Katniss <3
In the Marioverse, there have been many users: BaseballYoshi24, New Super Mario, DogFreak, Peanut Butter, and Lily x who are not using proper capitalization, punctuation, or spelling. This is really getting on my nerves. One of the rules are to use proper grammar and spelling. Also, some of them, mostly Peanut Butter are making a bunch of random, pointless, and repetitive topics and polls. Finally, most of their posts are on word or a smiley face. Or "same here", "yeah", and "I know". These are okay in moderation, but not so many times.

Anyway, the point of this post was to ask these users to clean up their act or ask the mods to ask them to use proper grammar. This may sound stupid, but I am getting really annoyed. Thanks in advance!

To be honest, I totally agree with Villain on this.

Yeah I don't do much pointless poles but I do admit I am to lazy to do correct grammar. I will make sure I use correct grammar from now on ;)

A good place to start would have been the post where you said you would do it.

New Super Mario said:
Yeah I don't do much pointless poles but I do admit I am to lazy to do correct grammar. I will make sure I use correct grammar from now on ;)
Yeah I mostly was talking about Peanut Butter.

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yeah I mostly was talking about Peanut Butter.
I thought so but he is new.

New Super Mario said:
Wow, that's about the 50th time I've seen that typo!

I'm glad that I am not the only one who noticed this. It was making me mad seeing all those random poles..... Polls, sorry. All the polls were the same pretty much.

>>Secret Facepalm
So you can't make good grammar on a DSi, while I can on my phone?
And I even turned off the corrections, since they're really annoying.

Just be patience while typing, and you'll get the right grammar yourself.

Yamioshi>> If you own a Dsi you know how I feel. I wish there was a correction button...

Fluff>> Yeah that sentence was a fail...

>>Falcon Facepalm
I understand touch screens aren't that confortable, but like I said before, take ik easy, and triple-check your grammar.
I'm on my smartphone, right now, so I know where I'm talking about.

I use my iPod a ton.

Falcon Facepalm said:
I wish there was a correction button...

There is. Modify.

And I PMd a certain user who said they'd check their grammar and has done the exact opposite to this point.

Back