Attention Everyone

No. I will tell you who via PM.

>>peanut butter
English isn't my native language, but I don't understand you most of the time.

peanut butter said:
Villain 11 you make a lot of pointless posts also. meanie
I make a lot of pointless posts? Name them. You are making 40 polls saying "who do u liek better" and listing four completely random people. They don't make sense. All I am asking is for you to follow the rules. That's it. But you don't understand unlike your cousins (who I don't mind now) what I'm asking. And on top of that you falsely accuse me of making pointless topics and tell Ralph he's not spelling correctly which he is. Now I don't mind if you make a mistake here and there, but you do it constantly and I am ready to curse you off but I will control myself and limit it to this little rant. Have a nice day. :)

This is worthy of a bump because SOME PEOPLE have ignored this.

[quote author=OFFICIAL FORUM RULES]3. Use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation when posting. The only exception is if English is not your first language, in which case this rule will be more lenient.[/quote]

Can someone send out warnings for not following this rule? Thank you.

Oh yeah, I remember her promising to improve her grammar, but unfortunately, that was back before I saved all my PMs.

If you PM me with a brief list of pages containing poor spelling and grammar, I'll fix them. Otherwise, it's up to the other Patrollers and I to find them ourselves, as well as the staff finding the pages themselves.

Look, im sorry for bad grammar in the past, please don't ban me, im improving my grammar.
Please :3

Back