Attention Everyone

Just write how you would at school and you'll be fine, or at least a lot better. You don't turn in papers like that do you?

>>Legend of Lily
Thanks for your quote, I found it hilarious.

ITS NOT FUNNY!
God, look when I use bad grammar you say you're going to ban me then when I improve my grammar you take it as a big joke. You should be grateful i'm doing this. :'(

Legend of Lily said:
ITS NOT FUNNY!
God, look when I use bad grammar you say you're going to ban me then when I improve my grammar you take it as a big joke. You should be grateful i'm doing this. :'(
Just don't brag about it. :P

Perry Mason said:
You don't turn in papers like that do you?

>>Legend of Lily
As far as I've learned English at previous schools, the "I" as in "me" has to be a capital letter.
Now it looks like a native Dutch/Polish girl teaches a native English girl how to use proper English grammar.

Sorry, look please realise I'm trying to improve my grammar, I'm so sorry, please don't ban me if I change my ways!

Legend of Lily said:
Sorry, look please realise I'm trying to improve my grammar, I'm so sorry, please don't ban me if I change my ways!
Neither Yamilla nor I have the ability to ban you.

Legend of Lily said:
ITS NOT FUNNY!
Not to be rude, but having bad grammar and saying that you'll have good grammar in the same sentance is... bad, for lack of a better word.

Atlas said:
We don't ban people for using incorrect grammar on a forum.
That would be just mean. A long time ago, when I was like, 14, I think I got permabanned from a Pokémon board for using incorrect grammar. I think they're gone now though.

>>Perry Mason
All Pokémon Forums are extremely strict, as it goes about rules.
Example, Serebii Forums: I used "fuck" in a normal sentence (something like "Well, it looks fucking nice, IMO."), and I was almost banned for only this.
Another example, a friend of mine at a Dutch Pokémon site: He misspelled the word "interactief" (he said "inderactief"), and he got banned right away (that one is just a WTF ban).

I also joined PokéStation once, and after reading the rules, I didn't have any reason to be there anymore.

So the other way to look at it is that the post praising the PSP was the only worthy post he made.

The strange thing is that the post count of that person says they have two posts...

...yet when you look at their recent posts, there is only one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8

That usually means that one of their posts is in an unaccessible board.

Although I have no idea where that could be, in his case.

I believe something supernatural is going on here.
It must be a conspiracy on parts of the mods to hide certain facts from the public.

Also, the Illuminati.

This topic is from a while ago. And Lily, when I said to ban you after my mafia, I was kidding.

I am on your trail Stooben.
You cannot conceal the truth. You cannot escape your guilt.

o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

@Villain
ok
Sorry everyone for the trouble I have caused.
Also talking about strict forums..
I used to go on neopets when I was 11 but I said I was 13 so I could use the forums, I kept on getting suspended for saying stuff like
crap, poo, pee. Once I made a topic called "Hannah Montana sucks" and was banned for a week for bad language?!
Eventually I was found out about my age and lost adult privilages. It changed my DOB so I can't log in anymore because I need it to log in :(.

Back