Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Baby Birdo

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Baby Diddy Kong

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
How does Baby Toad exist? Toad is a baby. Everyone knows that.

I don't want any other baby until Baby Luigi gets his own game. I still heart babies though.

@New Super Mario. I'm a girl. I don't specify it on my files because I don't feel like it.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:

I don't want any other baby until Baby Luigi gets his own game. I still heart babies though.

@New Super Mario. I'm a girl. I don't specify it on my files because I don't feel like it.
Sorry I thought you said you were a guy. And anyway, Baby Luigi shouldn't and never will get his own game. He is waaaay too minor.

Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Sorry I thought you said you were a guy. And anyway, Baby Luigi shouldn't and never will get his own game. He is waaaay too minor.

No way. He SHOULD get his own game. Maybe not ever, but he SHOULD.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

I would actually enjoy playing a game with all the babies, without the yoshis

Parakarrygun88 said:
For the record, Frikkin and piss are not bad words but I'll curb my use of them to avoid being banned.
You can swear all you want for all I care. That's what the auto-censor is for.

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
Parakarrygun88 said:
For the record, Frikkin and piss are not bad words but I'll curb my use of them to avoid being banned.
You can swear all you want for all I care. That's what the auto-censor is for.

I know, all I was saying was Frikkin. I don't think thats a bad word. Secret facepalm was giving me crap about it, so now I just ignor him. He's older than me for pete's sake! I'm sure he can handle Frikkin.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

NO HE SHOULDN'T! He's useless and stupid.

I would make a poll for that but there are too much polls in there that would waste my space. At least that poll would actually have some value to it

Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Villain11 said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

NO HE SHOULDN'T! He's useless and stupid.

Yes, he should. You might think he's useless and stupid, but I think otherwise. There are lots of other people who agree with me (and disagree), but you MUST bear with me, because it's an opinion and it cannot be proven right or wrong, and I won't change my views, nor I can change yours.

And New Super Mario is right. There was a poll earlier here before the FI and the results that people thought they were a great addition to the Marioverse, however, Baby Peach and Baby Daisy were pushing it.

That is exactly why they got to make Baby Waluigi! So then Baby Wario will have a counter part and appear in more 3D spinoff games

What I don't understand is why everyone needs a partner? In Mario Kart Wii, Rosalina, King Boo, Dry Bowser, and Funky Kong were basically partnerless. So I don't see the reason for Baby Daisy to exist. It would be better if it were Shy Guy or Paratroopa.

New Super Mario said:
Per. Shy Guy because he was in DS. And they should take out Dry Bowser and put in Petey. Then King Boo has a partner yay!

Pete basically transformed into a kart and Shy Guy became a course feature :(

I hope they at least make a return as drivers in MK3DS. And before we get Baby Waluigi, we should get Paratroopa and Shy Guy having more representation.

New Super Mario said:
Shy Guy but I don't know about Paratroopa. He is just a koopa with wings

Paratroopa appeared in Mario Kart Double Dash, and I prefer it over Koopa Troopa. You can say the same thing about Dry Bones; it's just a skeletal Koopa.

Back