Mario Kart DS Friend Codes

:lol: smart move

yay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yay...how od you snake? Drive drifiting?

Powerslide straightaways & multiple times on turns.

Such a kart needs to have a low drift (some karts turn a lot when drifting, and trying to powerslide on a straightaway leads to hitting the wall), high turning to straighten out the powerslide, and high acceleration (a little-known fact: the higher the acceleration, the longer the powerslide lasts). I use Dry Bomber because it has acceleration & handling of 10, & low but still effective drift of 4.9. Other good karts: Egg1, ROB-BLS, Poltergust 4000 (Stan LG works OK too). See Mario Kart DS#Karts for the full list of stats compiled by yours truly.

In all of the karts but Stan LG listed above, there is a low items rating and all but ROB-BLS have low-mid speed. As for ROB-BLS, he actually has mid-acceleration & handling, but terrible drift, making him a snaking alternative. But constant powersliding makes speed not as important.

Anyways, that's the in-depth of the snaking technique. You see an above .500 racer with at least 100-200 decisions, s/he has probably snaked to do it.

Wayoshi said:
Powerslide straightaways & multiple times on turns.

Such a kart needs to have a low drift (some karts turn a lot when drifting, and trying to powerslide on a straightaway leads to hitting the wall), high turning to straighten out the powerslide, and high acceleration (a little-known fact: the higher the acceleration, the longer the powerslide lasts). I use Dry Bomber because it has acceleration & handling of 10, & low but still effective drift of 4.9. Other good karts: Egg1, ROB-BLS, Poltergust 4000 (Stan LG works OK too). See Mario Kart DS#Karts for the full list of stats compiled by yours truly.

In all of the karts but Stan LG listed above, there is a low items rating and all but ROB-BLS have low-mid speed. As for ROB-BLS, he actually has mid-acceleration & handling, but terrible drift, making him a snaking alternative. But constant powersliding makes speed not as important.

Anyways, that's the in-depth of the snaking technique. You see an above .500 racer with at least 100-200 decisions, s/he has probably snaked to do it.

wow thnx!

im not the best at snaking, so w/e i dont really care, i can still win without it, it is just a little more challenging

Eheh. I try.

And oftentimes fail, but I'm getting better. Still not good enough to take any of you one, though XD.

oof, not too good at snaking...

Monty Mole said:
Eheh. I try.

And oftentimes fail, but I'm getting better. Still not good enough to take any of you one, though XD.

You could probably beat me. My claim to fame is that I almost beat Wayoshi once. But he probably went easy on me.

Plumber said:
Monty Mole said:
Eheh. I try.

You could probably beat me. My claim to fame is that I almost beat Wayoshi once. But he probably went easy on me.

Plum, he went easy on ya.... :(

He beats me all the time.....heh heh, but thats ok, i think im getting better

Plumber said:
Monty Mole said:
Eheh. I try.

I sometimes go easy on really n00b players to make it interesting, even fall behind and come back w/ snaking.

Sorry :P

Wayoshi said:
Plumber said:
Monty Mole said:
Eheh. I try.

I sometimes go easy on really n00b players to make it interesting, even fall behind and come back w/ snaking.

Sorry :P

Geez. :P

Nickname: MARTINIMAN
Drybones/Dry bomber
Snaker: Sometimes
Friend Code: 176181-514360

Nickname: YEAH
mario/any standard, b dasher or ROB-LGS
Snaker: No ways
Friend Code:253511-674626
My record as of this post is 10-7. My proudest accomplishment is never intentionally disconnecting from any race(I'm talkin' to you...quitters).
Edit: I now have a 48-27 win-loss record.

Nickname: King Boo
Bowser or ROB/ROB BLS
Snaker: Hell no.
Friend Code: 524086-350650
Record: No clue.
I never disconnect intentionally.

Nickname: YoshiSam24
Most Common Character/Kart Combo: Luigi/Standard Luigi Kart
Snaker: No
Friend Code: 201988-730421

i hate to interrupt or even seem like i'm spamming but i'm holding a Mario kart tournament and right now were just discussing the prize but you may happily influence in what ever any you feel necessary at the forums on my site.

http://welcome-to-warp-zone.webs.com

hope to see you at the torn, the rules will be posted a week before the torn

Nickname: GAMECUBIST
Most common: either :bowser: or ROB, Standard Kart BW.
Snaker: only if necessary, and only on certain tracks.
FC: 322393-977587
Record: 30-16 (8-0 on yoshi falls, just saying)
Status- on once a week.

Nickname:Bballyoshi
most common: either Dry bones, Toad, or yoshi
snacker:i dont know what that is
fc:279400538135
record:27-24 on friends (i have never lost on yoshi falls on mkw or mkds)
total results for vs: record 189-111
total results for battle: record 8-7
status-i am ready for a race!

who i registered:Iamthedude, Yoshison24, smugleaf, ripdogg36, Mr. M, Wayoshi, and Porple montage

who is up for a race?

Nickname: SKmarioman
Most common character/kart combo: Yoshi in Egg 1
Snaker: Yes
Friend Code: 227841 074078
Logo: 8-bit Mario

Sorry for resurrecting this topic.

Nickname: qrs22
Most Common Character/Kart Combo: Toad/Mushmellow or Dry Bones/Banisher
Snaker: Not usually, only when it's convenient for me
Friend Code: 197878-004137
Status: Unavailable until I get a new router (I'll edit this when I do)
Record: 7-15
Logo: Lime green power star

Username:sonicballz
Snaker:nope :mario:
most commen character:ROB/ride:ROB-BLS.
Friend code:292365251479
Status:sometimes my ds wont go online when playing mario kart ds and it (mostly) freezes during getting players so, of u're lucky we can play.

Smugleaf said:
Nickname: King Boo
Bowser or ROB/ROB BLS
Snaker: Hell no.
Friend Code: 524086-350650
Record: No clue.
I never disconnect intentionally.
then you should play with me my friend code is 292365251479

qrs22 said:
Sorry for resurrecting this topic.

Nickname: qrs22
Most Common Character/Kart Combo: Toad/Mushmellow or Dry Bones/Banisher
Snaker: Not usually, only when it's convenient for me
Friend Code: 197878-004137
Status: Unavailable until I get a new router (I'll edit this when I do)
Record: 7-15
Logo: Lime green power star
I put in your code so heres mine 292365251479. if you want to race call text me

Back