October 10th

Even though I'm almost an exclusive Nintendo fan, Sonic has earned my respect in the world of video games. You just got to love that Hedgehog.

I remembered it was Oct. when Sonic was revealed for Brawl.(forgot what day).

Quite nice he was revealed for SSB4 the first of this month. <3

Ogmo said:
I didn't know that Smash Bros. Dojo existed back then so I had zero knowledge of Brawl until it was released.

If they do have a Dojo for Smash 4, I'm following it.

They do that, it is called miiverse

i barely even knew of the existence of SB so this had no effect on me whatsoever

sonic was really the only character that i really wanted to see in brawl

so yeah i was pretty excited when i found out he was in the game

Ness said:
Ogmo said:
I didn't know that Smash Bros. Dojo existed back then so I had zero knowledge of Brawl until it was released.

If they do have a Dojo for Smash 4, I'm following it.

They do that, it is called miiverse

You do know you just responded to a post from a little over a year ago xP

Then again I suppose it's my fault since I kept bumping this in 2011, 2012, and this year after I created the thread in 2010 xD

I know I said 4 years ago that I said that post might be the last time I bump this thread. But considering it is now a full 10 years since Sonic came into Smash I think it's well worth it to have at least one more toast to what still is a special day for me. I definitely plan on playing alot of Smash 4 as Sonic tonight.

This will really, really, really be the last time I bump this thread. The 10th anniversary of this was just too good to pass up.

Northern Verve said:
considering it is now a full 10 years since Sonic came into Smash
god where did the time go

i remember checking the dojo before going into work that day and just staring at the screen dumbfounded (in a good way)

Mijzelffan said:
Nope, and I'm not gonna either. Not that this matters though. Just because I like Final Fantasy doesn't mean I want any character of it in brawl. Because they just don't fit in it. They would be more fitting than Snake though.
lol

Smashgoom202 said:
I'll remember this day for Sonic's Brawl reveal, and for the premier of MLP:FiM.
Yup, the show is officially 7 years old today, just like most of the show's target demographic.

Back