MY THEORY FOR THE NEXT POKEMON GAME

Lily x

Goodbye
POKEMON GREY

the main legendary is the legendary dragon/ice type that you find at lv 75 in bw
but in grey you find it at level 50
its the same as bw but with gymleader rematches and oputunities to fight out of isshu gym leaders

then the year after

POKEMON RUBY LOVE/ SAPPHIRE MIND

gen 3 reprise, same story but more places to go and gen 4 and 5 pokemon are in it

then
GENERATION VI

ok thats my prediction, comments are appricited as long as they are not mean

It is pretty obvious that that Ice/Dragon thing will be the third mascot of inevitably, Pokémon Gray/Chrome.

yes i got a feeling of dejavu, dragon type, found at level 75, remember giritina. also it was grey and blue in coulour
i know one thing about gen 6
THE 7TH GYM LEADER WILL BE ICE TYPE!

Pretty good. Surprised to see Rosalina, Bowser Jr. or the Gorrilaz don't pop up anywhere.

*facepalm*
thank u, i think grey,rl/sm and maybe the first gen 6 games will be on 3ds and the 3rd gen 6 will be on 3ds`s succsessor

>>Noodle
It seems everyone forgot about what Nintendo said before, about keeping de DS alive after 3DS's release.
So it's possible they'll leave Gen V on the DS, and do Gen VI on 3DS, in 2014 (first 2 in 2014, 3rd game in 2016 and a possible remake of Gen IV between 2015 and 2017).
Or they could surprise us with a really short Gen V.
I mean, just 4 Anime episodes aired, and Satoshi has 4 Pokémon in his party, and next episode will feature the first Gym Match.

Nah, I bet they'll make Pokemon Gray for the 3DS. This tradition has been long going, why stop now? Especially because most of the time, they fix errors that were in the first two games (such as Platinum and Emerald).

Fans will hope the return of the VS Seeker and many other stuff that weren't in generation 5.

Don't forget the fact Nintendo made FR/LG to catch non-Houen Pokémon, and made HG/SS by request of zillions of fans.
I doubt there will be an RSE remake, since it got a lot of critics from fans, but I'd like to see it on my DS.
If they remake it, then it means every region has been shown on the DS (exept for Orre).

they will make a remake, to prove that generation can be great

on serebii under bw legendrys there is a dragon/ice type you find at level 75 and its grey with blue head and wings
i bet you all that is the front cover pokemon of grey

>>Noodle
I know that, because:
- It's half Dragon, half other type (like レシラム (Reshiram) and ゼクロム (Zekrom)).
- It's gray (the shade between black and white).
- It fits the Gen III and Gen IV's 3rd Legend behavior (accessible after the main game's Legend, accessible in both games at a higher level, etc.).

>>Noodle
I don't understand.

>>Noodle
No, and I'm not even able to get the 4th Badge (Emonga's are completely annoying, Wild Battles hardly grow Exp. Points, and I defeated all trainers I can access).

Update:
I've beaten her, and my Meguroko eventually evolved into a Warubiru!

I know a guy who will give you a 1000 reasons why R/S remakes won't happen this generation. He's kinda weird though. And obsessed with time travel and unowns. And I'm hoping he's wrong.

Explain Iris/Shaga, Black City/White Forest though :P

Mijzelffan said:
I know a guy who will give you a 1000 reasons why R/S remakes won't happen this generation. He's kinda weird though. And obsessed with time travel and unowns. And I'm hoping he's wrong.

Explain Iris/Shaga, Black City/White Forest though :P
Black City appears in Pokémon Black.
White Forest appears in Pokémon White.

Shaga is fought in Black, Iris in White. Though I believe they both appear in either game.

This "news" confirms what I said!
The site and article are both Dutch.

My translation:
Code:
Nintendo's big boss, Satoru Iwata, indicated that after release of Nintendo 3DS, they'll continue making top titles by Nintendo, for Nintendo DS.
According to Iwata it's the lack of top titles that made the software sales of the DS go down.

Iwata indicates there's such a huge installed-base of DS owners, it remains interesting to continue developing for the DS.
Beside that, they take as much measures as possible against illegally downloading of games (ex: through the notorious R4-cards).

A top title for the DS, which we know that will release after the launch of the 3DS in March, is Pokémon Black and White.
This really fun Pokémon-RPG comes just during spring of 2011.
An other game we suspect that it'll release for DS, is Professor Layton and the Specter's Flute.
The 5th part, Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle, is already announced for the 3DS, but the 4th part has been released in Japan for the 'normal' DS.

I really wish for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the fifth generation. I'm not planning to buy any more main Pokemon games until they really change something.

Cosmopolitan said:
I really wish for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for the fifth generation. I'm not planning to buy any more main Pokemon games until they really change something.
Take my advice and don't become a Mudkip. TURN IT OFF IF YOU DO! Bad experiences.

Back