MY THEORY FOR THE NEXT POKEMON GAME

ok..
same about meowth On darkness i got stuck at drowzee and had to restart as bulbasaur, now im stuck at dark crater and am NOT starting again

Legend of Lily said:
ok..
same about meowth On darkness i got stuck at drowzee and had to restart as bulbasaur, now im stuck at dark crater and am NOT starting again
Bulbasaur is pretty useful if you link moves. I always get Charmander on the personality test except that one time. My partner is Turtwig in Time and in Darkness I had Treekco. Darkrai is immensely hard to beat because...
he has a group 6 minion Pokemon and they are ALL last evolutions and Cressilia is really helpful.

When is Game Freak thinking of putting a easier way to collect all the starters? All I need in Soulsilver is the Toddile evolution line to complete that Pokedex! Most people I know had Typhloshion. I have to get some weird bug Pokemon to complete my Japanese Black Pokedex!

>>The Cosmic Vin
It's not even 100% confirmed to be "Gray", it's just most likely.

Hmmm... Black and White... Maybe Brown !
P.S. I just joking but soon they're going to make Pink and Purple versions!! :eek:

I'm sort of looking forward to getting Black. If I like it, I'll get "Gray," or whatever they're gonna call it. Not sure yet, since some of the Pokemon are starting to look more and more ridiculous.
However, I am most certainly NOT wasting my money on a third generation remake.

For people that can't diside, Souryou City (the one of the 8th Gym) differs in both Black and White.
That's why I made this video a while ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS9xW43vxto

It's a comparison between both city's versions (Black is more modern, while White is more antic).

>>PokemonMaster
Like I said before, don't believe that as strict.
I mean, they said the same before HG/SS were announced, by saying that there's no GSC remake.
Also, before the 3DS was announced, they said that no next generation handheld will exist.
Now they're doing that with a next generation console, and I bet that it will be announced at the E3.

Back