Super Mario Bros the movie

webmasterteen

Super Mario Bros fan
This is just an idea I had.

I know a terrible live action movie was made based off the video game, but what if Nintendo created a fully CGI movie based on the video game, only with an epic plot and in 3d?

You know, now that you mention it, there was a Super Paper Mario movie planned at one point. I'm not entirely sure how far that's come along, though, or if it's even in development.

webmasterteen said:
This is just an idea I had.

I know a terrible live action movie was made based off the video game, but what if Nintendo created a fully CGI movie based on the video game, only with an epic plot and in 3d?
Well, that was what the subspace emmisary was about.

I would like to see an awesome, 3D animation Mario movie. Not some crappy live-action one.

There will always be a problem with making a Mario movie, and it's that there is no plot besides turtle genocide.

SUPER MARIO STORY IS A MARIO PLAY/COULD BE MOVIE
yes minus the gorillaz it is an strong, awsome, musical comedic film, it could be animated but zelda and lik would look weird mario style

Thanks for the replies.

I often wondered if they should keep mario style graphics or if they should have realistic graphics...

Herr Shyguy said:
There will always be a problem with making a Mario movie, and it's that there is no plot besides turtle genocide.

Make a new plot or extend it. You can always use your imagination.

One plot idea I sort of had was to have Mario finally defeat bowser once and for all. But then Mario couldn't come out with more games!

They could use the Super mario rpg plot and have Square enix help them with some awsome scenes. Smithy would look cool in 3d.

they should make a mario galaxy movie and have 1 2 and maybe some bits from neither included they could have an epic storyline and rosalinas story in epic, realistic 3d

Back