• Sucky!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care either way...

• I only like the old ones.

• I only like the new ones.

• I don't like the games, only the Comics/TV series etc.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?
Since we are having so much arguements over Sonic games recently, and whenever I mention Sonic everyone flies off the handle (So I like a certain game serie, so sue me, it's not like I'm posting my comments in the wrong forum or something) here is a topic to discuss your opinions of the Sonic series. Bash them, praise them, whatever, just no more having rants about hating Sonic take over meaningfull topics.

Personally, I like and enjoy the Sonic series and many games in it, and I'm not changing my opinion because of whiners on a forum, so don't even try to, okay? :roll:

The old ones are too fast-paced.

The new ones are pretty good. They give you time to collect items.

People've said that new Sonic games R FTL.
SnackServ and Uniju say that some new Sonic games R FLT. Others R FTW.

I like Sonic do not get me wrong, he was one of my favorite video game characters, but most of the 3D games after Sonic Adventure 2 were all so similar. I mean come on Sega, Every 3d Sonic game it starts off as Eggman as the enemy and then BOOM! his invention or whatever he was using to conquer the world has a breakdown or a mind of its own and starts to destroy the earth and he is then not the main enemy. In the older games Eggman was ALWAYS the main enemy. First is chaos then we have the prototype for shadow, then we have Metal Sonic, then we have that genie from Sonic Riders and then we have Eggman-Nega for Sonic Rivals, then we have that weird god of fire for Sonic 06, I mean really whats next?

And then all the storys are basicly the same.....Eggman has some weapon and he needs the chaos emerald to give it energy and then the weapon malfunctions and then we go back to what I said before.....I mean SEGA lets get creative here....-_-

Dannyboy said:
I like Sonic do not get me wrong, he was one of my favorite video game characters, but most of the 3D games after Sonic Adventure 2 were all so similar. I mean come on Sega, Every 3d Sonic game it starts off as Eggman as the enemy and then BOOM! his invention or whatever he was using to conquer the world has a breakdown or a mind of its own and starts to destroy the earth and he is then not the main enemy. In the older games Eggman was ALWAYS the main enemy. First is chaos then we have the prototype for shadow, then we have Metal Sonic, then we have that genie from Sonic Riders and then we have Eggman-Nega for Sonic Rivals, then we have that weird god of fire for Sonic 06, I mean really whats next?

And then all the storys are basicly the same.....Eggman has some weapon and he needs the chaos emerald to give it energy and then the weapon malfunctions and then we go back to what I said before.....I mean SEGA lets get creative here....-_-

Actually, Eggman wasn't even in Sonic and the secret ring. It was some dude who was his analogy in the Arabian night, and this one wasn't a bad guy, Erazor (?) was the bad guy from the start, I think.

They're good when you start playing them, but after a while they get on your nerves and kill you.

Uniju said:
Dannyboy said:

Since when did Mario games have good stories either?

SMB: Princess Peach is captured by bowser, and Mario happens to go there through a pipe and find that he has super power, and goes to save her.
SMB2 JP: Continues.
SMB2 US: Mario has a dream.
SMB3: Bowser turns a bunch of kings into animals using his kids, as a distraction to get Peach.
SMW: Bowser kidnaps Peach while she was on vacation.
SM64: Bowser kidnaps Peach right from her castle, after she invited Mario for a party.
SMS: Bowser tells his one kid(WTW he had 7...) that Mario kidnapped Peach, to have his kid go kidnap her.
SMG: Bowser kidnaps Peach during some sort of festival to celebrate a comet.

...They are less original then Sonic ones...

Now comment on Super Paper mario and Paper Mario 2. They had AWESOME stories.

Back