• Sucky!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care either way...

• I only like the old ones.

• I only like the new ones.

• I don't like the games, only the Comics/TV series etc.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SPM = LAME.

I agrees.

Ok...so you don't know what happened between Blumiere and Timpani? They used to love each other! There's this chaos heart thats about to destory all universes! Come on there's no happyness in dying!

What about PM2? Come on...going on a treasure hunt, searching for a princess who has been kidnapped by an Army of X-Nauts and then the princess gets possesed and stuff?

Come on...argue with me!

I like good vidoegame story... when they don't get in the way.

I hate the PM2 endboss for that reason, there's a 5 minutes long-cutscene and YOU CAN'T SKIP IT!

"Ooooooohhhhh.... A flying star, I think we should start to encourage Mario for no reason!"

the old ones, I prefer the 16-bit ones, but the new ones, they are in decadence, each launch is worst than the last one :cry:

all r good

I like all the games the new ones are fun how the worlds are 3-d and the old are ok too(i played the old ones on sonic collection

Smiddle said:
A friend brought Sonic Heroes to my house once.

'Twas boring.

Sonic heroes was the worse sonic game the others are good,also I am one of the few people who liked shadow the hedgehog,COME ON BLACK DOOM IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love them except sonic next gen that sucked @$$ a compltete ripoff but i did like sonic and the secret rings :)

Ah, Sonic. A series once as great as our esteemed Mario. How the mighty have fallen.

The gameplay used to be fun and the plots used to be simple- Run around, collect rings, destroy robots, and stop the evil Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman from taking over the world. This was a formula that worked.

Now Sonic's all about soap opera dialog and brooding anti-heroes, and instead of the awesome Dr. Eggman, the main villains are flat, one-dimensional "giant generic monster" type enemies. The gameplay plummeted right along with the plots, as the level design's taken a sharp turn for the abysmal- Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog are prime examples of how rushed the newer games are.

Mario is a series that has stayed consistant- It's not afraid to try new things, but it never deviates far enough to betray its original fanbase. As someone who grew up with the classic games, I'm happy to say this series is just as enjoyable now as it was then. The same, unfortunately, can't be said for Sonic the Hedgehog.

ChrisAlassal said:
Ah, Sonic. A series once as great as our esteemed Mario. How the mighty have fallen.

The gameplay used to be fun and the plots used to be simple- Run around, collect rings, destroy robots, and stop the evil Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman from taking over the world. This was a formula that worked.

Now Sonic's all about soap opera dialog and brooding anti-heroes, and instead of the awesome Dr. Eggman, the main villains are flat, one-dimensional "giant generic monster" type enemies. The gameplay plummeted right along with the plots, as the level design's taken a sharp turn for the abysmal- Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog are prime examples of how rushed the newer games are.

Mario is a series that has stayed consistant- It's not afraid to try new things, but it never deviates far enough to betray its original fanbase. As someone who grew up with the classic games, I'm happy to say this series is just as enjoyable now as it was then. The same, unfortunately, can't be said for Sonic the Hedgehog.

You're psychic. That is exactly how I feel.

Excpet I'm too lazy to post it.

Dang soaps.

I didn't vote because there was no"Depends on the game series". Sure all the old ones are good, but i can't go against the new ones either. Sonic Rush and Rush Adventure, Sonic Advances 1 2 and 3, and Secret Rings have been pretty good as well.

Sonic Adventure DX is the most recent Sonic game that I actually enjoyed playing.

SonicMario said:
I didn't vote because there was no"Depends on the game series". Sure all the old ones are good, but i can't go against the new ones either. Sonic Rush and Rush Adventure, Sonic Advances 1 2 and 3, and Secret Rings have been pretty good as well.

Meh. I'm facing it. I don't actuallty like the Sonic series much anymore. I'm all Mario now. And don't see that just because of Minies. :evil:

I hate sonic! he's gay as!

Uniju said:
Alphaclaw11 said:
Uniju said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
I hate sonic! he's gay as!

WTF? "gay as", Gay as WHAT? Do you even know the meaning of the word "Gay"?

DUH
it is happy

and well you know...

You might know what it means, but Super Yoshi10 has no idea what it means, either that or he's on fan-fiction.net too much.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only said gay not meaning he wants to kiss tails but meaning ....... thay he sucks thats all. I'm starting to feel lonely on this forum.

Back