Favorite Mario Series Character

Parakarrygun88 said:
Wait, you don't like mario? Why?
I usually don't like main characters in video games, movies, books, tv shows, etc. and Mario is no exception. He's so bland.

Birdo haters really need to get a life.

Villain11 said:
Parakarrygun88 said:
I usually don't like main characters in video games, movies, books, tv shows, etc. and Mario is no exception. He's so bland.
I like Mario, but I think Nintendo gives him WAAAAY too much exposure.

I'd like another Luigi game please, Nintendo.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
Parakarrygun88 said:
I like Mario, but I think Nintendo gives him WAAAAY too much exposure.

I'd like another Luigi game please, Nintendo.
Give Daisy and Walugi a freaking role!

I posted this ages ago, and forgot to say my favorite charcter! Definatetly Rawk Hawk! I was so happy when he was the featured article! FEEL THE RAWK!!!

Mario receiving too much exposure is one of the main reasons I hate him

Well, he is the main character, there can never be too much exposure. But i see what you mean. I love the paper mario style gaming, and it would be awesome to have a toad as the main character or something, because mario does get boring sometimes...

The characters themselves are alright. I just hate that cult that follows them around.

1. Daisy
2. Mario
3. Luigi
4. Yoshi
5. Peach

Villain11 said:
DaisyGaga said:
1. Daisy
2. Mario
3. Luigi
4. Yoshi
5. Peach
I hate numbers 2, 4, and 5 on that list.

Finally some things we agree on :P

Everyone i know says yoshi is awesome, but in my opinion, he is pointless. It's not him i don't like (well i don't like him, especially his "ugh ughhh' when he hover jumps) it's his game style, which might be classic, but to me is weird. I like toad, so a toad game would be cool. Or a goomba game...

Back