Wii Party

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Upcoming game for the Wii. Discuss.

In my opinion, this doesn't look as good as the real Mario Party games. I'm probably not buying this (unless I decide to give it as a Christmas present to my BFF).

Personally, I think even Mario Party is garbage, so I definitely wouldn't be caught dead playing this one.

There`s a game where you hide the wiimotes around the house and they make sounds to help you find them.

Mario Party is an awesome multliplayer, quirky series that you can kill Wario with.

Wii Party kills it. No, not even kills it. Murders it. I had WAAAYY more fun with the Mario Party series than I ever had with the Mario platformers, simply because I have an awesome multiplayer experience.

And then, Nintendo comes up with that.

Salsa said:
Zoycite said:
Personally, I think even Mario Party is garbage, so I definitely wouldn't be caught dead playing this one.
This.

I don't think Mario Party is garbage. Mario Party is a great multiplayer experience and I get to share it my sister. It's just that Mario Party 8 seems a little rushed.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Salsa said:
Zoycite said:
This.

I don't think Mario Party is garbage. Mario Party is a great multiplayer experience and I get to share it my sister. It's just that Mario Party 8 seems a little rushed.
This.

super-electronic magnet man bzzzzz said:
The Evil Guy said:
Mario Party is the same exact stuff on every game. I'm glad it's dead.
:luigi:
I smell a drseaweed sockpuppet...
I AM NOT DRSEAWEED, AND EVEN IF I WAS I CAN MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT SO GO AHEAD AND BLOCK ME

The Evil Guy said:
The Evil Guy said:
I AM NOT DRSEAWEED, AND EVEN IF I WAS I CAN MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT SO GO AHEAD AND BLOCK ME
Yay i was right :D

The Evil Guy said:
The Evil Guy said:
Yay i was right :D
drseaweed, just give it up! But, since when did you get banned.

I guarantee most gamers won't be interested in it due to lack of Mario characters. I know I'm not interested in it, even though they got guys from Hudson who actually WORKED on the previous Mario Party games to work on this one.

Smashgoom202 said:
I guarantee most gamers won't be interested in it due to lack of Mario characters. I know I'm not interested in it, even though they got guys from Hudson who actually WORKED on the previous Mario Party games to work on this one.

This. But Wii Party can also kill the quirkyness and the uniqueness of the characters.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Mario Party is an awesome multliplayer, quirky series that you can kill Wario with.

Wii Party kills it. No, not even kills it. Murders it. I had WAAAYY more fun with the Mario Party series than I ever had with the Mario platformers, simply because I have an awesome multiplayer experience.

And then, Nintendo comes up with that.

Amen.

Also, with Mario party you could play by yourself if you wanted and it was still pretty dam fun. They say wii party is no fun unless you have three other people to play with. Whenever I'm hang'in with my friends and there's an xbox lying around, wii play halo not some crappy exuse for Mario party "REHASH"

Please don't doublepost. Just use the edit button. ;)

The Evil Guy said:
The Evil Guy said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, wow. I think I just found myself a new sig quote.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Also, with Mario party you could play by yourself if you wanted and it was still pretty dam fun. They say wii party is no fun unless you have three other people to play with. Whenever I'm hang'in with my friends and there's an xbox lying around, wii play halo not some crappy exuse for Mario party "REHASH"

I played Mario Party all by myself sometimes and it was FUN to see Daisy, Waluigi, and Wario being themselves.

Zoycite said:
The Evil Guy said:
The Evil Guy said:
I now have another reason to hate drsmokesweed-he replaced my quote!

Prince Fluff said:
Zoycite said:
The Evil Guy said:
The Evil Guy said:
I now have another reason to hate drsmokesweed-he replaced my quote!

ummm.... wut?

Back