Wario characters in SSB4

Nah, I think Baby Mario and Luigi should appear before any Wario characters.

Villain11 said:
NO WAY! THE BABIES CAN NOT INFILTRATE ANOTHER GAME SERIES! PLEASE!
You realize you're saying that to a guy who's name is: FireBabyLuigi11, right.

To be honest, I don't care I'm just saying my opinion. But, you are right about Mona and Ashley.

Why the H do you hate the babies so much? Why can't you stand their appearance? If you don't like them, don't play as them and if you hate them by taking up a character slot, Smart Bomb splode them or something. Seriously, why should you fuss up about this? They would make perfect representatives for the Yoshi team (and PLEASE DO NOT SAY KAMEK IS BETTER).

I understand if you meant the baby princesses, but the Baby Mario brothers at least appeared in games like Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. And you can't picture them fighting? Why? Pichu has at least made it in, and the Ice Climbers as well. NO ONE could have pictured THEM fighting, so why not the Baby Mario Bros.?

Back in topic: Yes, I would like to see WarioWare characters, but not before Waluigi or else I'm gonna rage.

WHOA! I didn't say I hate the babies, I said I can't picture them fighting. And I could imagine Ice Climbers and Pichu fighting. Don't go all baby rage on me.

I'd rather they use ALL usable main-series Mario characters first before delving into the Donkey Kong and WarioWare sub-series.

Super WaluigiWare said:
I'd rather they use ALL usable main-series Mario characters first before delving into the Donkey Kong and WarioWare sub-series.
NO!

It will be an overflow of Mario characters and no room for any others.

And they'd probably skip Waluigi. :(

Dark Samus said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
NO!

It will be an overflow of Mario characters and no room for any others.

And they'd probably skip Waluigi. :(
I'm not saying they should do that, I'm saying I would rather they do that over putting in characters from Donkey Kong and WarioWare.

How come no one has mentioned Captain Syrup? She'd be a cool representative.

Back