Paper mario 3ds

Snowstalker said:
I'm disappointed that the worlds seem to be the generic NSMB levels as opposed to the more unique PM settings, and that they changed the art style.

I feel the art style is fine, (it needed a tune up after SPM), however I'm sure they're not just going to base all the worlds off NSMB. The place where the para-bombs are would be based off of 'bob-omb battlefield' from SM64 if anything and that would be stretching it so I don't think there is too much cause for concern about the creativity for this game.... oh and lets not forget about the maze of playing cards, thats an interesting teaser they showed us, I bet it's part of a shy guy themed level.

Noxide said:
Snowstalker said:
I'm disappointed that the worlds seem to be the generic NSMB levels as opposed to the more unique PM settings, and that they changed the art style.

I feel the art style is fine, (it needed a tune up after SPM), however I'm sure they're not just going to base all the worlds off NSMB. The place where the para-bombs are would be based off of 'bob-omb battlefield' from SM64 if anything and that would be stretching it so I don't think there is too much cause for concern about the creativity for this game.... oh and lets not forget about the maze of playing cards, thats an interesting teaser they showed us, I bet it's part of a shy guy themed level.
I've seen some areas outside the NSMB theme.

Back