Do u have classic NES games?

SKmaric

King Bowser
What classic NES (or Wii Virtual Console NES) games do you have? I've got Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels. Beat that! ;D

Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus (ugh...), The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy and Kirby's Adventure.

I only have Super Mario Bros. on my Wii, but I'm not very mad about NES, SNES, GB(C) and GBA games.

Played none of the classic games, due to my being a multiplayer person thingy.

It sucks :-[

SKmarioman said:
Beat that! ;D
Alrighty.

SMB 1-3
Duck Hunt
Lost Levels (VC)
Mega Man 1-6
Metroid
Tetris
Dr. Mario
Duck Tales
Adventure Island 3
Punch-Out!! featuring Mr. Dream
Darkwing Duck
Pinball Quest (A pinball game with RPG elements.)

Okayyy... maybe you do beat me. It's just rare for a person like me to have a formerly Japan-only game. :P

Oh yeah, my neighbour actually has a real NES too.

And also, for the other guys, ROMs do count.

Super Mario Bros., and only because I didn't have any better games to buy with that Internet Channel re-pricing offer.

SKmarioman said:
And also, for the other guys, ROMs do count.
Okay then...

Duck Hunt
Ice Climber
Kid Icaurs
Duck Tales
Tetris
Dr. Mario
Mother
Metroid
Adventure Island 3
Punch Out!! featuring Mr. Dream
SMB1 -3
Mega Man 1-6
The Legen Of Zelda

I just got SMB3, as well as SMB1 and SMB2 with Super Mario All-Stars.

I have an NES and the only Mario games I have are Mario is Missing, Dr. Mario, SMB, SMB3, and Yoshi's Cookie. I didn't get SMB2 yet. I also have Kirby's Adventure, Tetris, and some less interesting games.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Super Mario Bros., and only because I didn't have any better games to buy with that Internet Channel re-pricing offer.
I did the same thing

HMMMM...

Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3 ;D
Duck Hunt
The Legend Of Zelda ;D
Kirby's Adventure ;D

Just a few.

Games I Have For My Broken NES. :bobomb:
Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros.3 The Three Stooges. Remote Control. Dirty Harry. Target Renegade. The Simpsons Mutants From Space. CliffHanger. Kirby's Adventure.Friday The Thirteenth. Ice Climber. I Think That's All.

Back