Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, but Charlie poops on them.

I wish for a real crossover between WoWP, SWAC and Charmed
And don't grant me the one I'm writing xD

Granted, I'm a very good artist, but I just give you linearts cuz i'm lazy.

I wish for no ads in my fave webpages.

Chivi-chivik said:
Granted, I'm a very good artist, but I just give you linearts cuz i'm lazy.

I wish for no ads in my fave webpages.
Granted, but it goes into bankrupt and closes down.
I wish I had a perfect wish.

Granted, but I grant you another perfect wish, and then I grant you another, and it finishes being an endless loop.

I wish for a better educational system.

Granted, but nothing bad occurred when you wished for it.
I wish I had a million dollars that isn't counterfeit or stolen or on fire.

Granted, you had no wish.
I wish I had a million dollars that isn't counterfeit or stolen or on fire or doesn't disappear when I get it.

twinArmageddons said:
I wish for Mario Sports Mix.

Granted, but as soon as you put the disc in your Wii, the TV screen says "An error has occured. Please turn off your Wii and refer to the manual on troubleshooting tips." or something like that.

PokemonMaster said:
I wish I had a million dollars that isn't counterfeit or stolen or on fire or doesn't disappear when I get it.

Granted, but then the Government decides that US dollars are obsolete and create a new currency making your dollars useless.

I wish I had 10,000 coins already at the Goldenrod Game Corner so I can get a TM13 for my Jynx already! (I *UCKING HATE VOLTORB FLIP).

PokemonMaster said:
I'm Canadian.

Oops, sorry. In that case, the government deems all present-day currency in every country to be obsolete, and creates a new currency system making all previous currencies, (dollars, pounds, yen, etc.) useless.

I wish for Straight B's in school (asking for straight A's seems like too much).

superjeff64 said:
PokemonMaster said:
I'm Canadian.

Oops, sorry. In that case, the government deems all present-day currency in every country to be obsolete, and creates a new currency system making all previous currencies, (dollars, pounds, yen, etc.) useless.

I wish for Straight B's in school (asking for straight A's seems like too much).
Granted, but people tease you for getting no A's.
I wish I had straight C-'s in school.

Granted, but they stop making them for the meat it contains (what that meat can be?)

I wish to go to the Mushroom Kingdom once.

Granted, but you won't get another A.

I wish living in Pokémon world.

Granted, but it has a stain that you can't remove.

I wish to see you being fulminated by something.

Granted, but they expel you for unknown reasons.

I wish to play to a delightful game.

Granted, it's Paper Mario 3DS, but you can't play it again, instead, I do.

I wish to have enough space in my phone for all Shakira's album

Granted, but then it gets polluted for our fault.

I wish to have a lot of money for buy what I want (but nobody can't steal or breakk it!)

Back