Super Mario Wiki Steam group

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
I've been using Steam lately, so I went ahead and made a group for Super Mario Wiki members. Interested parties can find the group here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mariowiki

No, there isn't an emblem yet. I'll get to that in a few.

Salsa said:
Too much money...

Someone asked me about that. Accounts are free and they currently have one free game up (Alien Swarm). The cheapest games I could find for sale was $3.

Maybe... I gotta run it over w/ my parents first. Played it at a friends, it's cool.

You would be doing yourself a disservice to not buy VVVVVV immediately anyway.

Herr Shyguy said:

I played the demo on Kongregate and liked it. I'm a little squirrelly when it comes to spending money, but I'd on my maybe list.

If I have any money left over after this holiday (since all the good games are coming out), I will try to get a Steam account.

For those with little money, I'll make sure to post here when Steam is having either a sale or a free game up for download.

I have 300 bucks, plus allowance from school, but Um sving upnfor games and a laptop (and a 3DS).

Mohandar said:
Not much of a point to a Xephyr Steam group since there's this, huh?

I don't see why both can't exist. A high percentage of the Xephyr's userbase is from MarioWiki, but there are exceptions.

So Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2 are on special today. Everyone buy it now.

Herr Shyguy said:
Why should I?

Having never played more than a few minutes of the first and last game, I can say that it's a fairly awesome series.

Boy I have never felt as good that the Pacific Ocean exists as I do now.

So, Team Fortress 2 is now on special for $10.

I might join, but seeing as I don't have the guts to ask my dad permission to buy anything, the account would be useless.

That and I lost my wallet.
Ghost Jam said:
Herr Shyguy said:

I played the demo on Kongregate and liked it. I'm a little squirrelly when it comes to spending money, but I'd on my maybe list.
Salsa said:
I have 300 bucks, plus allowance from school, but Um sving upnfor games and a laptop (and a 3DS).
Grammar. Use it.

(no offense)

Link said:
I might join, but seeing as I don't have the guts to ask my dad permission to buy anything, the account would be useless.

That and I lost my wallet.
Ghost Jam said:
Herr Shyguy said:

Salsa said:
Grammar. Use it.

(no offense)

In my case it's a matter of typing too fast and not proofreading afterwards. :D

Well then, you tell everyone about them for me, Ninji.

If there is any good deals, (preferably $2 or less, since I'm a cheap bastard), tell me about them.

Back